The Final Boss

Y/N POV

I look into the sky and see the mastermind near Beacon Tower. I leap my way there until I perch on the edge.

Y/N: "So, you're the one that's behind all of this."

Girl: "Indeed. And you must be the hero everyone is so fond of."

Y/N: "I wouldn't say fond of."

Girl: "Why do you even waste your time with them? They'll never truly love you."

Y/N: "Who are you?"

She lowers her hood revealing her face. She has white hair with black eyes.

Charlotte: "My name's Charlotte. Charlotte Verde."

Y/N: "Why're you causing all of this damage?"

Charlotte: "Because I wanted to ruin you."

Y/N: "What'd I ever do to you?"

Charlotte: "It's not what you did but what you are."

Y/N: "And what am I?"

Charlotte: "Do you remember the lab in Mistral?"

Y/N: "Kinda hard to forget."

Charlotte: "Well I was a subject like you. Except unlike you I was deemed a failure. While your body achieved harmony with all those Faunus traits mine was the complete opposite. Mine rejected all of them. Ian saw this and called me his greatest failure."

I become a little sad for her.

Charlotte: "I hated being called a failure. I wanted to prove that I could achieve harmony with my abilities. So once I escaped the lab I set out into the world. Through some questionable tests and experiments I had finally achieved harmony."

She displays anger.

Charlotte: "But despite this I always heard of the stories of your feats. It filled me with hate. I wanted that kind of recognition. But knowing that the media would always be on you I hatched a plan to take you out of the picture. When you were I would launch an all out assault on your precious city. Then everyone everywhere would talk about me."

Y/N: "But this kind of recognition isn't good. Everyone is gonna view you as a bad guy."

Charlotte: "I don't care. All I want is recognition. And I'll do whatever it takes to get it."

She flaps her wings slamming into me. I get flung off Beacon Tower and sent towards the ground. Before I can save myself Charlotte uses talons on her feet to impale my shoulders. She then flies high above Vale just short of the troposphere.

Charlotte: "Time to go splat."

She lets go sending my falling towards the ground. Along my way down Charlotte flies by swinging her talons at me. My chest and back are torn open tearing my costume to pieces. Eventually Vale finally comes into view.

Charlotte: "So long hero!!!"

I send out a strand of web attaching to a water tower. I swing with my momentum sending me around the water tower. When I come back I slam both of my feet into Charlotte's chest. She's knocked out of the sky but grabs my ankle.

She turns us around so she's on top of me. Before I can counter my chest slams onto the concrete immediately breaking two ribs. I stagger to my feet and limp away from Charlotte. I hear her get up and shout.

Charlotte: "Coward!!!"

I hear her woosh towards me. I get tackled onto my back. Charlotte pins me down by the neck with one of her talons. She then uses the other to slice my mask and goggles away exposing my face.

Charlotte: "You tried to flee. For that you'll pay."

I can only watch as her talons come in slicing my face. I scream as my vision goes blank. Swinging wide I punch Charlotte away. I try to open my eyes but find a blurred world.