Low Visibility

Blake POV

I become confused. Why did this blood trail lead me back to Y/N's dorm? I open the door with it emitting a long creak.

Blake: "Y/N?"

I walk into his dorm. Going to the bed I see Y/N.

Blake: "There you are. Where were you?"

There's nothing but silence. I roll him onto his back. It's then I see the massive burn mark on his face.

Blake: "Oh no. Let's get you to the med bay."

I throw his arm around me and carry him to get checked out.

*small timeskip*

I impatiently bounce my knee when the doctor walks to me. I stand walking to her.

Blake: "How is he?"

Doctor: "He has two broke ribs. His ankles are really sprained, I theorize he fell pretty hard on them. He's also got a decent concussion. But the thing that worries me most is the burn covering his face. Whatever it was seems to be acidic in nature. His eyes took most of the hit. We've done all we can but it's unclear if his sight will be permanently affected. We'll just have to pray it isn't."

Blake: "May I see him?"

She nods opening the door. I walk into his room to find him laying on his bed. His eyes are covered by a bandage. 

Blake: "You awake?"

Y/N: "Yep."

I sit on his bed.

Blake: "How're you feeling?"

Y/N: "I was in pain. But whatever the doctors gave me really helped."

Blake: "What on earth happened?"

He freezes.

Y/N: "I was in a fight. My opponent had an ability that I was just unprepared for."

Blake: "You can tell me what happened Y/N. You can trust me."

He remains silent for a moment.

Y/N: "I'm sorry. But I just can't tell you."

I become a little sad. I try to hide it.

Blake: "Oh. Okay then."

I lean close to him. I gently plant a kiss on his cheek.

Blake: "I'm glad you're okay. I was really worried."

His cheeks turn bright red.

Y/N: "S-s-sorry for w-w-w-worrying y-you!"

I giggle at his nervousness. 

Blake: "Don't apologize. Just be more careful."

Y/N: "W-will do!"

I stand and take my leave. But before I walk out the door I look over my shoulder at him and smile.

Blake: *quietly* "You're so cute when you're flustered."

I turn back around and finally leave.

Y/N POV

I hear the door close meaning she left. I exhale in nervousness while holding my heart. It feels like it's about to beat right outta my chest. When it calms down I feel my cheek.

Y/N: "Why'd she kiss me? Could it mean that she likes me?"

My cheeks heat up at the mere thought.

Y/N: "Oum I really hope that's the case."

*next day*

I walk out of the med bay. I say walk but I'm more like slow walking with my hands outreached. The second I can see I'm gonna punch that Darla right in her face. Maybe I should poke her eyes. Then she'll feel my pain. An idea then hits me.

Y/N: "Hold on. Mark said there'd come a day my eyes would fail me. Maybe this' a sign to train my instincts. It'd really make getting around easier. I might even develop a sixth sense. Oh who am I kidding? This ain't the movies."

I blindly walk to where the training room is. Getting there I hear a voice.

Voice: "Welcome to the Beacon Virtual Training Session. What is the nature of your training?"

Y/N: "Lack of sight."

Voice: "Processing. Beginning vision impaired training."

I hear the sounds of virtual Grimm. I slightly crouch getting ready. Something comes right for me. I duck but the attack comes in the form of a leg sweep. I'm knocked onto my back hitting my head.

Y/N: "Ow."

I get back onto my feet when I hear a set of footsteps.

Blake: "Hello."