Chapter 16 || Shots Fired

-Paige-

So, Maddie's reputation was finally almost ruined. Now that we all knew, it was time to do something about it.

After Kendall's fight with Maddie in the cafeteria, Kendall bolted off and I reluctantly sped after her. "Kendall!" I called, running as fast as I could in my Blowfish flats. She finally turned around, her face red and full of anger.

"What?" she mumbled, softening up, the anger quickly flushing to sadness. "It's time Maddie suffers." I smirked. "Meet me at Pink Frog after school." Kendall nodded, and I could tell she was excited for the plan.

Not only that, but Pink Frog was the best frozen yogurt place in Pittsburgh. So, even if our plan didn't turn out well, at least we had backup.

——-

As Pink Frog approached, I thanked my mom for driving me and hopped out of the car into the chilly air. Upon entering the small building with Brooke at my side, I noticed the rest of the girls-excluding Maddie-were already seated at a neon green table in the corner.

I greeted everyone with a small wave, and took a seat, ready to start planning. Chloe began. "So we're all here because of Maddie. She threatened me, sabotaged Kendall, insulted Nia on Instagram, and to be honest I kind of lost count of the rest." She shrugged. "But either way she deserves it."

Kendall straightened up and broke in. "We need to figure out what Maddie needs most. What she would hate to give up. Any ideas?"

A moment of silence passed as we all racked our minds for what Maddie loved most. Suddenly it came to me.

"We have two options," I began, laying my hands on the table. "We all know she loves her reputation and dance, the show probably even more."

Everyone's faces brightened as they nodded and began running ideas through their heads. Nia was the next to speak. "Chloe, you have to be better than her."

Chloe's eyes widened. "She'll kill me." Nia rolled her eyes. "Do you want this to work or not?" Chloe nodded reluctantly.

Kendall gasped as she made a realization. "I know, we can use Wesley. She's had her eyes on him ever since he moved. And what better way to say sabotage than ruining her love life too?" We giggled and wondered if we were going to far.

Oh well.

Brooke spoke up. "Kendall, you need to tell Wesley to ask Maddie out. When they go on their 'date,' pretend you were there too. Then the big reveal; she'll find out it was all a joke and finally she'll feel her own wrath for once."

We all nodded, the plan starting to take action. The girls and I got up to get some frozen yogurt, as the jingling of the bell on the front door interrupted our thoughts. And, who better to walk in on our meeting, than Maddie.

-song of the chapter: better than revenge by taylor swift-

-

IM BACK!!!!! thank you a million times for 10k reads. holy cow. I'm going to try to update more frequently because this story is coming to an end. I hope this chapter wasn't awful, it was hard to write because I don't really remember where I left off last time. oh well.

thank you all for sticking with me!! much love!

happy Sunday :))))

-caidawg