Chapter 10 || Dizzy

-Paige-

At dance that night, I noticed a different mood among the room. I couldn't help but wonder why.

"Paige," Brooke whispered, as Abby was going over pyramid, "have you been...eating?"

The question took me back a bit. Was it really that noticeable? "Yeah," I lied. "I'm on a diet." I chose my words carefully.

Brooke's worry didn't seem to dissipate, but she nodded like she understood.

I turned my attention back to pyramid. I was, of course, on the bottom. "Girls, I am very disappointed with your performance. Whatever was distracting you, get rid of it. You have to be focused." Abby barked, anger flooding her eyes.

The girls and I nodded in unison distractedly. I knew that we all had a lot of different things going on, but whatever they were, we would have to put them behind us for now.

"Moms, you are dismissed. Girls, spread out and start stretching." Sighing, I took a spot next to Chloe and began sliding into my right split.

After several minutes, Abby ordered us to spread out. She began teaching us the moves to a very technical, deep piece called "Puzzle Piece."

"Paige, you will do a front aerial into the corner." My heart rate sped up. I hadn't done a front aerial in a few months, and I wasn't in any state to do one.

I opened my mouth to protest, but Abby held out a hand. "Now."

Taking a deep breath, I sashayed to the corner and pushed off my front leg, throwing the other over my head. To my surprise, I landed on my feet, a dizzy feeling flooding my body. I fell to my knees, making sure I wouldn't fall on my head.

"May I be excused?" I pleaded, black spots appearing in my vision. "Definitely not," Abby remarked. "Just because you're tired doesn't mean you won't work as hard as everyone else."

Nodding, I began to stand back up, however my legs turned to jello and I slowly fell back to my knees, the blackness taking over.

I hadn't eaten in four days.

-song of the chapter: demons by imagine dragons-

-

author's note: I'm so mad at my friend. she doesn't understand that I can't take jokes and she laughs in my face and calls me ridiculous and calls me a bitch and doesn't understand why I get mad. she always acts like everything is my fault and she never says sorry. it's not always my fault, seriously. she yells at me for swearing when she says things like "suck my ass" and I only swear at her because I can't take it. she was talking about me in a freaking group chat that I WAS IN. she doesn't even have the nerve to say this to my face, she texts it all to me. we get in fights like every other day, and I'm just done this time.

anywho, I will probably double or triple update today because this is a short chapter and I wanna get a chapter in every girl's POV. thank you for reading, have a good break guys and merry early Christmas!

-special cai