Meeting Naruto

Aiko POV 

I was still looking around for my house but was having trouble. I stopped to get some rest and let out a big sigh.

"This is going to take forever. The only thing that I just didn't have to know about this world is the directions." I thought while rolling my eyes.

I suddenly heard the sound of an old man yelling so I turned to see the old man yelling at NARUTO?! I gasp since Naruto is one of my favorite characters. I really like how he's determine to be hokage even though everyone looks down on him and hates him. He and I kinda relate in a way. We both don't have parents and get bully and treated badly by everyone who doesn't even know a thing about us.

I started to tear up at the memory of my old life and I quickly rub them off.

"Stop it. You're in a better world and have a better life. You need to become strong for this world and stop thinking about the past." I thought to myself.

I saw the old man lifting his hand up so I quickly imagine myself getting in front of him quickly which happened and I caught the man's hand. Everyone gasp along with Naruto as I gave the guy a death glare. Everyone couldn't believe the nice, adorable, and innocent girl is protecting the nine tail's jinchuuriki.

"Lay a hand on him and I will get you kicked out of this village." I said in a low voice as the man shivered and quickly went away.

I look at the crowd with my death stare still and said "I can't believe this village is so low that you guys treat a kid like this. How about you guys stop being selfish and stop thinking about the past. Everyone who died during that attack passed away for the village and it's people but here you are treating someone who's part of this village like a piece of trash! If you think bullying this kid will do something then you're wrong. You guys don't even what exactly happened since you go to assumptions too quickly! SO STOP TREATING SOMEONE LIKE THIS JUST BECAUSE OF THE PAST BECAUSE IT'S OVER AND ONE DAY YOU GUYS WILL REGRET EVEN LAYING A HAND ON HIM!"

Everyone became shocked and looked down knowing that I was right. They eventually walked away saying how I could have such wise words since I was a little girl.

I stop my death glare and look at Naruto who looked at me with tears. I gasp and grab his face saying "Hey, what's wrong? Did I do something? Stop crying."

He suddenly hugged me. I froze in shock since NARUTO was hugging me! I snap out of it and slowly hugged me back. 

"Thank you for standing up for me. Nobody has ever done that." He said and pull away. 

I smile at him and said "Your welcome. I always like helping people and if I must say, you and I kinda relate. But anyway my name is Aiko Sasaki and I'm new here."

He smiled and introduce himself as well "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be Hokage! Believe it!" 

I then said "I do believe it." I then thought "What he really doesn't know is that he really does become hokage. The 7th hokage to be exact." 

Naruto looked at me with a surprise expression but then asked "But anyway, how can we relate in some way? I'm curious."

"Well, in the past, I didn't have any parents and didn't know a lot about them. I would also get bully and beaten up by some people. I wish that people can understand our situation but what do you expect. Life and this world is cruel and unfair. You just have to continue no matter what." I told him. 

I felt him hugged me as I hugged him back with a smile. We pulled away until our stomach growled. We both hold our stomach and let out a laugh. 

"Well it looks like both of us is hungry." I said. 

He laugh and nodded "Yeah looks like it. I know the right place to eat!" 

He grabbed my hand and lead me to somewhere. 

Later on we arrive and I look at the sign and it said 'Ichiraku Ramen' I immediately got excited since I always wanted to try this place. We went inside to be greeted by Teuchi and his daughter. They saw me and began aweing. Naruto and I sat down onto the chair before he order for the both of us. 

"Can we have 2 miso ramen please?" He asked. 

They quickly started working as I could already smell the delicious ramen. 

"This is my first time having this place." I said. 

Naruto looked at me shock before yelling "Well this is the best ramen place! You will definitely love it!" 

I laugh and nodded "I'm pretty sure I will too." 

The ramens were finished as they were in front of us. Naruto quickly started to dived into it as I looked at it before slowly taking a bite. I started to chew until my eyes had started to have stars in them since it was SOOO DELICIOUS! THE BEST RAMEN I'VE EVER HAD! 

"Oh my god this is so good!" I said and started to eat more. 

They gave me a smile enjoying my reaction. 

After eating, we paid and headed out. 

I then said "I really need to find my house and since I'm new here, I got lost. Can you help me?" 

He quickly nodded "Of course. It's the least that I can do after you stood up for me."

I gave him my paper as he looked at it. 

"Woah, you live at the same place as me!" He yells. 

A surprise expression display on my face as I got excited. "Really?!" I asked. 

He nodded and took my hand before taking me to our place. 

"You know Naruto, I believe that we are going to be best friends or even like brother and sister." I said to him. 

He turn to me and said "Really? Well if we are then I would love that." 

We reached to the destination as I went to my room which was actually right next to his. 

I laughed and said "What a coincident." 

He laughed too and nodded. We waved and said goodnight to each other before heading inside our rooms. 

I look around and it was a pretty good and decent size. I head to my room to see a bed. I got ready for bed before I yawn and went into my bed. I close my eyes and fell asleep with a smile. "Ninja academy, here I come." I thought as I was ready to start the ninja academy tomorrow. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

To be continued... 

Author: This chapter was pretty short but I hope you still enjoy it