Explanation and new form

Author: This is going to be a short chapter 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiko POV 

We were all sitting down as Kakashi was next to me. I looked down since I don't know how to tell them. I mean should I tell them everything or just my power. I guess that I should tell them everything since they're my teammates and it would make more sense. 

"Should I tell you guys everything?" I asked them which made them confuse. 

"I mean yeah. Is it bad?" Naruto asked. 

I sighed, "Kinda but it's mostly complicated and confusion. Right Kakashi?" 

He nodded, "Yeah, it took me awhile to believe everything." 

"So Kakashi sensei knows. Who else?" Sasuke asked. 

"Um, some people knows part of it but the only people that knows the whole thing is the 3rd Hokage, Asuma, and Kurenai." I answered and he nodded. 

"I think that you should tell them everything. They are your teammates after all but if you're not comfortable then it's fine. Right guys?" Kakashi looked at them and they all nodded. 

'Athena, if can you hear me, I want your opinion on this.' I thought while looking at the sky. 

I felt the wind blowing past me before hearing a familiar voice, 'Just go with your heart dear. I'm with you on whatever you decide.' 

I smile and nodded deciding to tell them everything. 

"Okay, I'll tell you everything. You might want to get comfortable since this is going to take awhile." I told them as they position themselves. 

I sigh and started telling them everything from the start on how I wasn't from here and was from a different world or dimension if that's better and how their life is a manga and anime there which made them shocked and hard to process it. I told them how my life was back then at my world which cause Naruto and Sakura to teared up a little and Sasuke gave me a sad look. 

After that, I explain how I died back in my world and met Athena who gave me a special power and sent me here in this world. I told them that I basically know the past and future which made them curious but later I explain what my special power was and that made them more stunned since I was really powerful. 

"So you can do anything with that power of yours?" Sakura asked. 

I shrugged, "I'm not sure about everything but let's just say I can do the impossible I guess. I recently been doing something special with my power and now that I think about it, I think it's time to meet someone new." 

'Right guys?' I thought to my water and earth dragon as they growl lowly. 

I wasn't sure on what element I should choose, so I decided to asked them, "Okay, I know that this is a weird question but what element should I do? So pick an element for me except water and earth." 

That made them confuse as they looked at each other and started discussing. 

Sasuke turned to me, "Can it be any element or does it have to be a chakra nature?" 

I shrugged, "It can be anything." 

He nodded and went back to discussing with them. I turned to Kakashi who was reading his pervert book, "What element do you think I should do?" 

He looked at me and shrugged, "I'm not sure." 

I sweat dropped as his boring answer but notice Sasuke turning to me.