Asuma

Aiko's POV 

Sasuke and I was sparing while Orochimaru was watching us. 

Suddenly Kabuto barged in which cause Sasuke and I to stop in annoyance

Suddenly Kabuto barged in which cause Sasuke and I to stop in annoyance. We watched as Kabuto whisper something to Orochimaru who grin in amusement. 

I place a hand on my waist, "What is it?" 

He look at the two of us, "Turns out that the Akatsuki members Hidan and Kakuza are attacking some leaf ninjas and are fighting one of the rookie 9 teams." 

My eyes widen but I quickly hide it, 'I forgot that Asuma dies! I need to save him! My goal is to save him, Itachi, Jiraiya, and Neji. I'll save my last part of my life source for something else cause I need to stay alive for the war.' 

I put on a emotionless face, "Okay? You interrupt our sparring for that?" 

Sasuke nodded in agreement, "We don't care about that village anymore." 

Oreo grin, "I apologize. But that's enough for today." 

Sasuke and I roll our eyes before heading to our room. 

Sasuke lay down on our bed until I said, "I'm going to head out for a little. For some fresh air." 

He look at me before sitting up, "I'll come with you." 

I shake my head and push him back down, "No. You rest because you use a lot of your chakra, practicing on your jutsu. You rest okay?" 

He sigh before nodding and giving me a kiss. I return it and we pull away. 

"Be safe okay?" he tells me with concern and I smile. 

"Of course. I'll come back soon." I said and he nods before I leave our room. 

I exit the hideout. 

'I need to save Asuma without getting seen. I have to be invisible and I'll teleport to where Shikamaru is.' I thought and went invisible. 

I focus on where Shikamaru was and teleported there to only heard a yell. 

"ASUMA!" 

My eyes shot open as I turn to see Shikamaru running to Asuma who collapse to the ground. 

Tears form in my eyes but I quickly wipe them away and stood there while Hidan and Kakuza poof away. 

It was starting to rain as Asuma was saying his last words before putting a cigarette in his mouth while Shikamaru light it up for him. 

Choji started crying before the cigarette fell from his mouth and Asuma lay there lifeless. 

"SENSEI!" Ino yell and start crying. 

I tried my best not to cry and I remember when I first met him, Kurenai, and Kakashi when I came to this world. 

They cover his body and I waited for the right timing as Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru left. I then knock out the chunins before grabbing Asuma's body and teleported away.