On the move

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! 

Warning: Blood 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiko's POV

I woke up to the sound of arguing and yelling as I opened my eyes to see Karin yelling at Suigetsu and punching him on the ground.

I groan which caught their attentions as Sasuke quickly went over to me. He had some bandages on him since he still had a little bit of cuts and scratches.

"Aiko. You're okay?" He asked and helped me sit back up.

"Yeah. I feel much better already." I replied.

I suddenly notice Jugo getting shaken up so I pointed at him, "Jugo is starting to loose control."

They all look to see his curse mark activating, "Kill... I want to kill..."

He stood up and started growling which made Suigetsu and Karin get into action as they both hold him in place.

"Shoot! Jugo's killing impulse is loose!" Karin yells.

"Sasuke! Aiko! Hurry!" Suigetsu called out to us.

"Calm down Jugo." I said and he relaxed but looked at Sasuke to see his sharingan so he quickly calmed down.

His curse mark went back in place as he collapse, breathing heavily, bringing Suigetsu and Karin with him.

"S-Sorry." He apologize.

I notice Sasuke feeling drowsy since he was probably waiting for me to wake up so I lay down and brough him down with me and place his head onto my chest.

"Rest." I whisper while he wrap his arms around me.

His breathing was steady and I felt his body relaxing which means that he was asleep.

Jugo, Karin, and Suigetsu notice as they all stood up and Jugo put a blanket over us.

"Get some more rest. You guys deserve it." He said and I nodded before closing my eyes.

~Time Skip~

I open my eyes to the sunlight and saw Jugo sitting down with birds on his shoulders.

Suigetsu notice, "Ah, Aiko... You're awake. Karin went to get some supplies."

I nodded and felt Sasuke moving before his eyes open.

He wakes up easily since he's a light sleeper as he's on guard even when he's asleep.

I smile at him and gave him a peck, "Hi. Karin went to get some supplies."

"Yeah, but she left awhile ago. What's taking so long?" Suigetsu complained.

We all have waited and chatted a little while Sasuke and I was cuddling until Sugigetsu said, "I'm gonna go check on Karin."

We all nodded as he stood up and was about to open the door until it got knocked down, landing on top of him.

Karin was standing there while the birds flew away, scare.

"Wake up! We're going to have company! What do we do?!" Karin shouts at us and we both turn to her.

'It must be Naruto and the others.' I thought but saw Karin blushing at Sasuke.

Sasuke reply, "We escape... Get ready."

Everyone got up and packed as I turn to Jugo, "Jugo, mark every Akatsuki hideout that we know."