Orochimaru's Death

Aiko's POV

Days have passed as Sasuke and I notice that Orochimaru is getting worse and worse which is a good opportunity for us to attack him. We plan this for awhile now as we have gotten stronger and stronger together and got better using the curse marks. Now, he was no use to us anymore and I'm glad that he's going to die soon because he freaks me out. 

While the two of us was passing his room, we heard coughing and Kabuto's voice. We nodded to each other as it was almost time but we walk to the training room. 

We sat down to meditate together and I remember Sasuke doing Itachi's kunai technique so I stood up and stand to the side. He gave me a nod, grateful before standing up and activating his sharingan. 

I watch as he jump in the air before turning upside down with his eyes close. He had a kunai between each of his fingers before throwing them as they all hid the middle of the targets. He landed on his foot before opening his eyes. 

"Chidori Stream!" He yells and spread his arm as lightning appears and destroy each target. 

I made sure to not get hit by the lightning as I pull out my hand and made a copy of Itachi for Sasuke since he said that it would make it look more real if I did it. 

He look at the copy before pulling out his sword and slicing it's body. I made blood gush out as I gotten use to the sight of blood the pass years because of seeing Orochimaru experimenting. The body collapse to the ground before disappearing. 

Sasuke sheath his sword and nod at me in thanks. 

"So it's time right?" I ask and walk up next to him. 

"Yeah. The time you've been waiting for." He looks at me with a smirk which I returned. 

"Yes! Finally!" I threw my hands in the air and gave him a kiss. 

He responded to it before we pull away. 

"Let's go." He said and I nod. 

"Right." 

We head to the room where Oreo was resting as I let Sasuke do the honors by using his chidori sharp spear through the door which hits Orochimaru. 

"Who is it?!" We heard as I unsheathed my sword and cut the door. 

The door shatter and fell to the ground in pieces which reveals Sasuke and I

"You guys came... just as I thought you would." He said. 

"We have nothing more to learn from you." Sasuke said. 

"Even here before you... I think we can become heartless." I said and Sasuke activated his sharingan as our cur se marks activated.

I said this because one time when we were training, Oreo said that we had to be heartless to kill. 

~Flashback~