Pain

↢−−−−−◈◌◊◇◈−−−−−↣

PAIN

↢−−−−−◈◌◊◇◈−−−−−↣

Aiko's POV

We made it to the hideout before entering to see Tobi waiting for us and is sitting down.

Jugo threw the decoy of Killer bee in font of him as Sasuke said, "As promised, we brought the Eight-Tails."

"You did well. I had faith that you guys could do it." Tobi told us.

Sasuke stared at him for a bit before turning around and walked away with us following.

Jugo walked ahead with Karin to heal Suigetsu while Tobi called out to Sasuke and I, "Where are you going?"

We paused our footsteps and I responded, "Getting some rest to recover."

"And then... We're going to the Hidden Leaf." Sasuke finished and we both walked out.

We headed to our room and I sat on our bed.

"So you're going to destroy the hidden leaf village huh?" I spoke up and he nodded.

"That's right. I'm going to do it by myself since I doubt that you want to be a part of it." He replied and I agreed.

"You know me well. Just don't destroy my secret place. You know how important that place is to me." I said.

'You're not going to end up destroying the village. Besides... Pain is already on his way, doing that. I hope Naruto is doing okay. After hearing that Jiraiya died even though he's still alive.' I thought.

Sasuke laid down in bed and grab me to do the same which I did.

"Let's get some rest. We had a rough battle." He told me and I nodded.

My eye shut close and he held me close before we both fell asleep.

~The next day~

I woke up to the sunlight and got up only to be pulled back down.

"Don't. Move." I heard Sasuke and I sigh.

"We should go check up on Suigetsu. Now get up." I gave him a kiss before pulling away with a smile.

He 'tch' before letting me go as I got up and fresh myself up.