The Chunin Exams

Aiko's POV 

I woke up to Sasuke shaking me, "Aiko, wake up. Kakashi Sensei wants us to meet at the bridge." 

I yawn out and stretch before sitting up with a nod of my head. I got out of bed and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I put on my clean clothes since Sasuke putted them in the laundry this morning. 

Walking out of the bathroom to see Sasuke already ready, I said "Okay, I'm ready." 

He look at me and nodded before we grab our ninja tools and head out of his apartment with our hands link.  

~At the bridge~ 

We arrive there and was the first one so we got into a comfortable position and waited. I heard footsteps and turn my head to see Sakura with Naruto behind her. 

"Morning, Sakura and Naruto." I greeted. 

"Morning Aiko." Sakura yawn.  

Naruto greeted me and we all waited for our lazy and pervert sensei. 

It's been an hour and I heard Sakura sigh, "Why is it that he's the one who always call us out, and then make us wait?!" 

Naruto lift up his fist, "Yeah! That's right!" 

Sakura then put her fist in front of her, "What's he going to do about the feelings of a maiden who accidently overslept and resigned herself no blow drying?!"

Naruto nodded, "I overslept, so I haven't washed my face and didn't brushed my teeth." 

Sakrua blink her eyes, "Y-You very dirty, Naruto."

I could see Sasuke having a deadpanned expression and knew what he was thinking while resting his head on top of mine. I played with his hands that was embracing me with a blank mind until Kakashi appear on the bridge. 

"Hey, good morning, folks! Today, I got a bit lost on the path of life." He wave. 

Sasuke and I look at him with a glare while Naruto and Sakura angrily pointed at him, "That's a lie!" 

Sasuke and I walk up to stand next to Naruto and Sakura while Kakashi jump down in front of us.

He lift up his finger to his face, "Uh, well... This is a sudden, but I recommended you guys for the Chunin Exam, so..." He pulled out four applications in front of us, "Here, these are your applications." 

We all look at him until Sakura spoke up, "Chunin Exam?"

Kakashi continued, "That being said, the recommendations are not compulsory. You guys are free to decide whether you take the Exam or not." 

Naruto suddenly shouted, "All right! I love you, Kakashi Sensei!" He jump onto Kakashi and they spin. 

"Hey, cut it out. Get away already." Kakashi put him down and hand him an application, "Only those who want to take the Exam, sign the application and come to room 301 of the Academy at 3:00 pm. Five days from now. That's it!" 

Naruto grin and laugh, "Chunin Exam! Chunin Exam!" 

Kakashi gave us our application before dismissing us. The four of us walk of the bridge and were deep in thoughts.

Naruto was thinking about winning, Sasuke was thinking about Gaara, and I was thinking about Orochimaru since he appears during the forest of death. I might as well just let Sasuke get the curse mark cause if I don't, it can effect the future a lot and I won't be able to know what's happening. 

I was planning to let Sasuke get his power, fight with Itachi, and after their fight, I will revive Itachi secretly because he would still be in danger if Sasuke doesn't kill him. It's better to let what's happening to Sasuke so that it doesn't get so difficult.