Leaving the Hidden Leaf

A/N: This is going to be a short chapter 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiko's POV 

Sakon smirk, "You stop your babbling, weakling. Hey, come over here. I'm gonna play do-re-mi-fa-so-le-ti-do on you while I snap your ribs!" 

Sasuke charge at Sakon who did the same while the girl charge at me. 

I let Sasuke do what he wants as I focus on the girl. She tries to punch me but I block it and slam her to the ground. 

She then made soundwaves come at me but I close my eyes and sense them as I could hear them getting closer and closer before dodging them with close eyes. 

"W-What?! How can you see them?!" She yells and I smirk. 

"Oh I don't see them. I can sense them." I said. 

She charges at me again and attempt to kick but I duck down and tried to kick her but she block it and threw me back. I flip and landed on my feet. 

I charge at her as she charges back but I disappear and appear behind her before kicking her into the air. I then appear in front of her again and gave her a hard punch as she went to the ground with a hard bang!" 

There was dust all over the place as trees were destroy and the ground underneath her were shatter into pieces as she lays unconscious. 

I jump down and grab her before appearing in front of Sakon and kicking him away from Sasuke who lands on the ground as his eyes widen at the unconscious girl on my shoulder. 

I threw her to the fat guy as he caught her and look at me with wide eyes. 

"W-What?!  Tayuya was beaten this easily?!" He shouts but I just smirk. 

Sasuke patted my head, "Good job." 

I smile at him as Sakon stood back up while shaken as the others surrounded us.

"Are you going to come with us? If you do, Master Orochimaru will empower you." Sakon said and Sasuke looks at me and at my curse mark.

I nodded as he activates it while mine activates on it's own because of Sasuke as marks appear on half of our body. 

Sasuke then charges at Sakon but Jirobo punch him away as Sasuke hit the wall.

I look at Sakon along with Sasuke as he had marks as well, "Don't be so sure that you two are the only favorites of master Orochimaru.  One shouldn't use curse marks that lightly. Or rather... it looks like you guys are not even able to control the curse marks. Also, seems like you guys are connected since her's activated when you activated yours. If they continue to be released for a long period of time, curse marks will progressively eat your body. It looks like you two are still at first state, so the speed of which they will eat at you still fairly slow. But when they have entirely eaten you,  you will lose yourself." 

Our marks return back into it's marks as Kidomaru said, "In exchange for having been empowered by the curse marks, you two will be tethered by Master Orochimaru. We not longer have anything like freedom. In order to receive something, one must discard something. What is your guys' objective? Are you and your other comrades just going to comfort each other in this lukewarm village... then simply forget all about... Itachi Uchiha?" 

Sasuke eyes widen as Sakon said to him, "Don't forget your objective. This kind of village does nothing more than shackle you! And they also only use you!" He look at me on the last part. 

'Yeah right? I'm just going with you guys because of Sasuke and Itachi. I would also love to kill Orochimaru.' I thought. 

Sakon then finally say, "Cut your stupid ties with this place. If you guys do that, you'll... be able to obtain much, more fabulous power. Don't forget your objective!"