Itachi Uchiha

The art work does not belong to me 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The next day~

Aiko's POV

After the funeral happen yesterday, people started working together to repair the damage that was done. 

Sasuke and I decided to hang out with each other or in other words, have a date since we didn't really had anything else to do. 

We went out as Sasuke took me to eat somewhere as we were at a restaurant right now. 

I was eating dango since I've always wanted to try them while Sasuke was watching me since he already finish his food. 

I look at him and pull out my dango, "Do you want some?" 

He shake his head, "No, you know that I don't like sweets." 

I pouted and put the dango closer to his mouth, "Please... for me. Can you at least try it?" 

He shake his head which made me sigh as I took the dango in my mouth and bite it off. 

I was chewing it until Sasuke took me by surprise when he kiss me. I made a noise of surprise but give in and kiss back. 

We then pull away as I got fluster and look away, finishing my dango as I could feel Sasuke smirking. 

"You're right. It is good." He said and I smack his chest while he chuckle. 

"Tease. Don't do that." I said but he just wrap an arm around me waist and pull me closer to him. 

"It's fun though." He said and I roll my eyes, deciding to let it go for now. 

After finish eating, Sasuke suggested that we should hang out together at my secret place which I agreed. 

We walk to my place as we stood in front of the tall cliff as I put my hands on it and let Terra do that job. 

The sound of rumbling and shuffling was heard as the cliffs split in half before opening, revealing a tunnel as my hand link with Sasuke and we walk enter it while the cliffs close from behind us. 

We made it to the end as the sight of tree blossoms, a lake with a waterfall, and a beautiful sky with my house on a cliff greeted us. 

"This place will never fail to awe me even though we've been here for a month." Sasuke said and I chuckle. 

"Yeah, when I first found this place, it took me a while to get over how beautiful it is." I said as the dragons appear and start wondering around on their owns. 

Sasuke and I went to the lake as I sit down, leaning against a blossom tree while Sasuke decided to lay down and putting his head on my lap as I start playing with his hair which cause him to close his eyes enjoying my touch. 

It was a comfortable silence between us as the sound of the waterfall was only heard along with the roars of the dragons. 

It lasted for a couple of minutes until I heard a sound from a hawks which made me remember that Kakashi summon Sasuke as Itachi and Kisame came into the village. 

"Sasu. Kakashi is summoning you." I said softly as he open his eyes and groan in annoyance. 

"At a time like this? Tch." He got off as I did the same. 

I giggle since he's annoy that our time together was interrupted, "It can me important." 

He sigh and nodded as I whistle for the dragons as they came before disappearing as Sasuke and I exit the place.