Battle on the Bridge

Aiko's POV

I woke up to the sunlight and move around. I let out a big yawn and stretch my body before sitting up and looking to my right. I saw Sasuke still sleeping so I shake him which woke him up as he groan and turn around.

"Sasu, you need to wake up. Today, we are going to guard Tazuna at the bridge." I said, still shaking him.

"Fine." He muttered and sat up while I got out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and got ready. I then exit and saw Sasuke SHIRTLESS?! I scream and quickly cover my eyes. I heard him chuckle and felt him moving my hands but I kept my eyes close.

"You can open your eyes now." He said which I did slowly to see him with a shirt on.

I sigh in relief before punching his arm causing him to hold it in pain, "Don't do that unless you're in the bathroom when I'm sharing a room with you."

He then smirk and lean in causing me to get flustered and lean back.

"I know that you like what you saw." He said.

I quickly turn away and exit our room, "I did not!"

I could hear him laughing from the distant before following me out of the room. We walk in to see everyone eating breakfast except for Naruto.

While eating breakfast, I said, "So Inari. You know what you're going to do?"

He looked up at me with a grin and held his fists to his chest while nodding his head.

That made me smile, "Good. I hope that you guys are prepared since we are going to face the kid from before."

Everyone nodded and we all finished breakfast before heading out of the house.

Kakashi turned to Inari and Tsunami, "Okay, then! I leave Naruto in your hands! Because he's use his body to the limit, I don't think he'll be able to move today."

Tsunami asked, "Mr. Kakashi, are you feeling alright?"

Kakashi chuckled, "Yes, somehow."

Tazuna spoke up, "We'll be going now!"

I gave Inari a hug and ruffle his hair, "I'll see you later."

He nodded before we turn around and head to the bridge, leaving Tsunami and Inari with Naruto.

~Time Skip~

We have reached at the bridge to see Tazuna's workers on the ground.

Tazuna's eyes widen, "What the heck is this?! What is going on? What happened?"

I look at Kakashi to see him in thoughts and I knew what he was thinking as I nod at him. Just as I thought, mists started to appear making it harder to see.

"Sasuke! Sakura! Aiko! They're here." Kakashi alerted us as we all stood on a circle.

We all pulled out a kunai and Sakura asked, "Kakashi sensei. This is his Hidden mist jutsu right?"

A familiar voice then echoed through the mist, "Sorry to have kept you waiting, Kakashi. I see you've got those brats with you as always, especially Aiko. He's still trembling. Poor thing."

The last part was directed as Sasuke which cause me to look at him with a smirk who looked back at me with the same expression.

In a flash, water clones of Zabuza appeared around us as Sasuke said, "I'm trembling... with excitement."

I looked at him, "Do it Sasuke."

The clones charged at us but in seconds, Sasuke slash each of them before appearing next to me again.