The start of team 7

Aiko POV 

I got ready for today and put on my leaf headband around my head. I ate breakfast and head out of my room. I knocked on Naruto's door as it opened which revealed Naruto. He had his headband on which made me smile. 

"Are you ready?" I asked as he smile and nodded. 

We head out and start walking to the academy. I decided to start a conversation so I said "So Naruto, who do you want to be in a team with?" 

He looked at me before answering "Well, I wanna be with you and Sakura! I just don't want to be in the same team as Sasuke." 

His eyes hold a piss look when he mention Sasuke. I giggle at him and said "I hope to be in the same team with you too." 

He smile as we continue to walk while having some small talk. As we were walking, I saw an obvious disguise and pointed at it. "Hey Naruto, do you see that?" I asked. 

He turned and look at where I pointed before letting out a sigh. Out came a very familiar kid that I remember as he shouted "Come and fight me!" 

He suddenly tripped and faceplanted the ground which made me rush to him and help him up. "Are you okay?" I asked. 

He sat up and rubbed his head before turning to me. His eyes immediately had hearts in it as I tilted my head at him and looked at Naruto. 

"Woah, you're soo pretty!" He said which made me laugh and thanked him. 

"*sigh* What are you going Konohamaru?" I heard Naruto. 

I stood up and went beside him as Konohamaru snapped out of it and stood up as well. "Nice Naruto, you're the man I expected you to be. Let's fight!" He said while doing a hand sign. 

Naruto rubbed the back of his neck and said "Um sorry, but I have a meeting to get to." 

Konohamaru got curious and asked "Meeting!" 

Naruto pointed at his headband with a smile and yelled "Yeah, from now on, I'm a ninja!"

Konohamaru looked at him in awe before Naruto and I started to leave. Suddenly he yelled out to me "Wait! Pretty lady! What's your name?" He asked. 

I looked at him and gave him a smile before replying "My name is Aiko Sasaki. It was nice meeting you." 

I saw him got flustered before Naruto and I continue walking to the academy. 

After some minutes, we have arrived as we enter the classroom. I saw Sasuke so I walked up and sat next to him. Naruto sat down next to me as well but not before giving a small glare to Sasuke who ignored him. 

"Morning Sasuke." I said as he nodded at me. I decided to have a small conversation while waiting so I asked "So I heard that we're going to be in teams." 

He looked at me and nodded before saying "Yeah, but it's going to slow me down." 

I looked at him and slightly pouted but said "Sasuke, you need to know that sometimes you can't do everything by yourself." 

He looked at me before grabbing my waist and pulling me closer that cause me to yelp quietly "Don't worry, I have you so I'm not by myself." He said. 

I just nodded as he kissed my forehead before looking out of the window. I leaned onto him and watched as Shikamaru walked up to Naruto and asking how he's here. Naruto told him that he actually did passed and was complimenting himself that he looks good with the headband on which made me chuckle and slightly shake my head. 

I look pass Naruto to see Hinata looking at him with a blush which made awe since she looks adorable. She saw me and got embarrassed but I just winked at her and look at Naruto which made her face red. I giggle as she quickly looks down and thought 'Oh I ship you two so much.'