A building friendship

Aiko's POV

"Okay Sasu. We need to take this seriously and take is as an A to almost S-ran mission. Don't underestimate Gaara since he's very powerful." I said to him.

"Hai!"

We both jump pass the trees to catch up with the sand siblings as they went faster.

We eventually was able to catch up with them as they stop on a branch.

"Looks like we have caught up with you guys." Sasuke said.

Temari glares at us, "Sasuke Uchiha and Aiko Sasaki."

Sasuke pulls out a kunai, "Told you we won't let you get away."

Temari yells, "Kankuro! Take Gaara away! I'll handle with these two!"

Kankuro nodded before jumping away, Sasuke threw kunais at him but Temari open her fan, blowing us away.

Sasuke looks at me, "Aiko! Go after them! I'll handle her!"

My eyes widen, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah! You're more powerful so you'll be able to stop them!"

I nodded as I jump away to go after Gaara and Kankuro.

Temari fan her fan again as wind starts coming towards me but I quickly transform into my fire form and shot fire at it as the wind disappear and the fire goes back at her, pushing her towards Sasuke who kick her against the tree.

(A/N: Decided to change the form since I didn't really like the last one)

He gave me a nod as I jump up, "Okay Kaji! It's time for you to come out!"

I heard him roar as he quickly comes out and fly towards me as I jump onto his back.

"You know Gaara and Kankuro? We need to go after them!" I yell as he nodded and quickly fly through the sky

As we flew, I saw Kankuro running away with Gaara so I pointed at them. Kaji saw them and quickly dive down into the forest while putting down his fire a little so that it doesn't burn down the forest.