The Past 3 Years

Aiko's POV 

It has been 3 whole years since Sasuke and I left the village to Orochimaru. During that time, I would send secret letters to Tsunade on how I'm doing. 

Sasuke and I have been training hard ever since with Orochimaru as our connection grew stronger the past few years along with our strength. 

Our appearance have also change as it became more sharp and mature along with our bodies. 

We have change into different outfits as well as Sasuke's shirt reveals his chest a lot but I don't care cause I know that he needed to do that if he's going to use his curse mark. 

He also has the purple rope around his waist but I didn't because I would refuse to have that ugly rope around me as I still remember what happen. 

~Flashback~ 

After Sasuke and I train with each other. Orcohimaru call for us to follow him as he did and we reach to a room that had a bunch of clothes. 

He looks at us, "If you guys are going to be my students. You'll need a different outfit because I doubt that those will fit you later on. Here." 

He hand Sasuke a white, button up, black sweatpants, a purple jacket, and lastly a purple rope. He then hand me almost the exact same thing but mine had a purple skirt and black leggings. 

I look at it with narrow eyes before shaking my head, "Nope. I'm not wearing this." 

I shove the clothes back into his hands as he tilted his head, "Come on Aiko-chan. You have to." 

My arms cross as I shake my head while Sasuke sigh, "Come on Aiko. It's not that bad. Just wear it." 

"No way! I don't want to wear that purple rope and skirt! Red is my color! Not purple!" I said and Sasuke sweatdropped at me while Orochimaru rub his forehead. 

"You're so stubborn." Sasuke said. 

"You need to change into something else. Those clothes won't fit you for your whole life." Oreo said. 

I close my eyes and think of an outfit that I would like as I felt new clothes put onto me and open my eyes to see a red and white kimono as the skirt part was red while the upper part was white with some black on it as black stockings were on my legs and I had a jacket over me with 

"There. I have a new outfit." I said as the two of them look at it before nodding. 

"That could work. Go change Sasuke-kun" Orochimaru said as Sasuke went into the bathroom. 

We both waited until I heard the door open so I turn to see Sasuke in his new outfit. 

Orochimaru nodded in approval as I smile at him, "Good. As much as the chest thing is kind of bothering me. I know it would be easier for you to transform so I'll let it go." 

He nodded as we link hands and walk out of the room with our new outfits 

~Back to the present~

Sasuke have change a lot ever since but he still shows a lot of affection and love towards me like how he would use to but this time, he shows me a lot more. I remember that when we could go on missions together and when we stumble a bunch of fangirls, he wouldn't hesitate to show me affections which makes a lot of girls jealous as they would always glare at me but I just smile at them, knowing that even if they attack me, I can easily beat them.

~Flashback~

Sasuke and I was on a mission together that Oreo has order us where we have to get a secret and forbidden scroll for him in a royal palace. We were currently heading to a village. Turns out that there's going to be a party for the princess's birthday as the plan is that Sasuke and I enter in disguise and sneak out with the scroll.