Starting the Ninja Academy

Aiko POV 

I woke up to the sunlight and open my eyes. I yawn and sat up before stretching. I gasp realizing that I'm going to start the academy today! I quickly got up and brush my teeth, take a shower, and put on an outfit. 

(Her outfit but without the mask and you can change it if you like) 

I got out of my room and locked the door before knocking on Naruto's door. I was meet with silence which made me tilted my head in confusion. I look out of the window to see Naruto on top of the hokage monument with paint which made me chuckle and shake my head. 

I decided to let him be and head to hokage tower. I imagine myself teleporting to his room. I felt the wind blow against me and I open my eyes to see Hiruzen with his eyes widen. 

I quickly bow and said "Sorry sir, I didn't mean to scare you. I just don't know where the academy is." 

I heard him chuckle and said "No need to apologize young one. Don't worry, I can take you to the academy." 

I look at him worry and said "Are you sure? You might be busy in here." 

He nodded until two Jonins barged in. 

"Lord Hokage! There's a problem sir!" One of them said. 

Hiruzen sighed and said "What is it? Did Naruto do something again?"

The other one replied "Yes. He climbed over the mountain's monument and painted all over the hokages' faces." 

Hiruzen sighed and said "Well hopefully the others catch him cause right now I need to take Aiko to the academy." 

Both of them looked at me as I waved at me politely. They quickly bowed down and went away which made me confuse but I shrugged it off. 

HIruzen then gesture for me to head towards him which I did. He then did some hand signs and the next thing I know was  bunch of leaves surrounding us and WHOOSH! The ninja academy was right in front of us. My eyes shine in awe as I bow down and thanked Hiruzen. 

He just chuckled and said "No need to bow dear. Let me introduce you to Iruka and then I'll leave." 

I nodded as we entered. The assistant saw us and quickly bowed down as I bow back to her. 

"Thanks for letting me to join the academy even though this year is almost done." I said politely as she just smile at my manners and nodded. 

Hiruzen and I then head to one of the classrooms as he knocked. I could hear a bunch of voices until I heard it become quiet as Iruka came out and close the door behind him. He saw Hiruzen and quickly bowed down to him. 

"Lord Hokage! What brought you here at the academy?" He asked. 

Hiruzen then replied "I'm here to dropped off your new student." He pointed at me as Iruka look down at me.