06

This chapter will have a dual pov in it so just lmk if you guys enjoy that so I can start adding it more! Thank you for all the comments, votes and support by the way <33

AIDEN

I watch Zara from a distance as she laughs and giggles with Noah. Fucking. Lopez.

I swear to god if he talks or even lays a finger on her one more time I'm going to crack his brainless head open into a million pieces with just my fist and maybe even that concrete right below him.

Noah is the biggest player in the school and he makes everyone fall for his dumbass little act that makes him seem so innocent.

Zara looks at me with a death stare as if she's secretly pleading for me to go away.

I suck my cheeks in tilting my head to her.

I see her hold one finger to Noah's face mouthing
'hold on' before walking straight to me.

Ohhh she's feisty.

She struts towards to me with an aggravated look on her face.

Here we go again.

"What the actual fuck is your problem with staring into my soul every second of the day." She looks at me with angered eyes.

I look at her tanned legs and smooth skin.
She's so perfect. Every single thing about her is fucking perfection.

"I thought you wouldn't come." I sigh.

"There's no reason for me telling you where I'm going. You're not my father, you don't own me." She leans on the exact wall I'm leaning on.

I smile at her angriness. Even though Zara is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, her anger manages to make her 10x more beautiful.

Do I have a kink?

I daze of before I hear her in my face again.
"Why the fuck are you smiling?" Her exasperated voice almost yells.

"Mmm. Sorry." I mumble with a sigh.

I am so nauseous right now. Oh my fuck.

"How much did you drink tonight?" She interrogates me.

I accidentally mesmerize her tall legs and torso again. She also manages to have a body that's out of this world.

Can this woman please me anymore than she already has?
Yes. Yes she can.

"1, 4, 6. I don't know." I actually think it was 7... eh 8 at most.

"Bottles?" She tilts her head.

"I think so." I whispered back

She ignores me while placing 1 finger on each of her temples.

"Zara." I say under my breath. "You're so god damn beautiful."

"Aiden, Go back to your dorm, you're insanely drunk right now." She straightens her back clearly showing she's nervous.

"You're nervous." I slowly laugh.
I watch her shoulders become tense until I see Noah in the corner of my eye. Mmmm I tried to stop myself a couple minutes ago but I really can't seem to hold it in.