14

ZARA

"I'd rather die then sleep in your bed after the shit you pulled tonight!" I yell as Aiden invites me to sleep with him.

"You know I had to." He sighs.
"No. You didn't have to, you wanted to." I tuck my damp hair over one shoulder before wrapping my hand around the knob of his door.

"Zara,"
"Don't "Zara" me, I'm leaving."
"Wait...please."
"Speak." I take my hands off the knob of his door turning my head back to him.

"Sleep in my bed, I'll just dorm with Eli tonight." He says bending down to retrieve some of his clothes.
"No, that's selfish of me."
"It's completely fine, I needed to hang out with Eli more anyways," He walks past me opening the door. "will you be okay here on your own?"

"Yeah. But are you sure?"
"Of course, also i know I've said it a million times but I'm sorry for kissing you." He finally leaves as I'm left alone in his room.

I don't know why I'm yelling at him for a kiss I enjoyed. But I feel a sense of guilt coming to me after we kissed, I just don't feel like myself.
I don't kiss at parties.
I don't even go to parties!
What has gotten into me?

I crawl into his bed, drowning in my thoughts as I wrap the large comforters around my body, soft to the touch, smelling just like Aiden.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

It's 6am and I've been waiting for my best-friend to just walk through my door. I haven't been in contact with her for a month in person, which feels like forever. I text her everyday. But I haven't told her about me and Aiden yet.

Not like we're a thing!
It's just that fact we kissed last night and also the fact we're fake dating. Mae is my best-friend and she was always that one person on my side through everything. She hates men with a passion but still enjoys dating them? Her interests and desires in men are really hard to understand. I wan't to tell her everything that has been happening lately right when I see her. I'm just scared she might be disappointed in me.

The door slightly opens and I jump up off the couch in excitement only to see Aiden and Eli. "Oh it's you guys."
"Ouch! I missed you grump." Eli brings his arms out to me.
"What did you just call me?" I wrap my arms around his waist holding him tight.
"Grump, since your always so grumpy."

I watch as Aiden presses his lips together, he looks down, seeming a little sad.
I hope I didn't hurt his feelings last night. Or is it his dad, that fucker!

"Hmm, what would Aiden's nickname be?" I ask Eli as we both inspect Aiden together to bring up his mood.
"Aids."
"What the fuck did you just call me?" Aiden tries not to laugh.
"Oh shit..I was thinking of it as Aydes." Eli takes a bite of his bagel.

"Denny. I'm calling you Denny," I tell Aiden. "doesn't he look like a Denny?"
"He really does." Eli says with a mouth full of food.
Aiden looks at us ashamed.

"It's alright, at-least your nickname isn't power puff."
"You remind me of the power puff girls." I cross my arms giving Eli a stare.

The door creaks open behind us, we all turn our heads shocked when we find Mae behind it. We both widen our eyes stunned looking at each-other with gaping mouths. Soon after she's in my arms and I'm holding her tight as if she's going to run away from me. "I missed you so much." I sigh into her neck.
She pulls back holding my face. "You're real." She chuckles. "Duh." I laugh with her.