13

AIDEN

Stupid "no kissing" rule it's fucking stupid.
"I'm ready!" Zara finally says as I wait outside her bedroom door.
"About time." I say eager to see her outfit.

She walks out the room in a long sleeve shirt and sweatpants. She might look beautiful but she is not leaving the house like that.
"No."
"No what?"
"No to that outfit. You're changing." I demand.

"I don't want to." She shakes her head at me.
"My love, you're wearing sweatpants."
"And?" She questions me with crossed arms.

I grab her wrist pulling her back into her room heading for her closet.
"And I'm picking you an outfit."
I reach for the closet drawer trying to find a new shirt.

"Hands off. That's my pantie's drawer."
I ignore her still going into the drawer. I feel my arm stinging aggressively to realize she just slapped me.
"Did you just...slap me?"
"Yes. Now hurry and pick a fucking outfit."
Yes ma'am.

I listen to her command as I continue to find a v neck sweater. "Wear this."
"Too much cleavage." She shrugs.
"Just the way your boyfriend likes it." I give her a small smirk.
"Fake...boyfriend, don't get it mixed up. And fine I'll wear it." She grabs the sweater from my hand.

"And find some jeans." I remind her before leaving the room to give her time to change.
"Okay, Mr. Fashionista."

Soon after, I find her out the room looking more gorgeous then ever. She honestly could've wore sweatpants to that party and still look better than every girl in existence.

As soon as we head to my car I watch her move towards her car slowly opening the door.
I quickly run up to her. "No, Love. You're coming in my car." I grab her hips with one arm assisting her back to where she should be.

"You drive too fast!" She complains throwing her head back.
"Here," I hand her my car keys. "Drive then."
She looks at me with open eyes. "Your car is way too expensive for other people other than the owner to be driving it."
"I trust you."
"You do?" She squints.
"Of course. Now go before we're late." I open the car door for her.

"There's no "late" for parties, Aiden. Even you should know that."
She's right. I show up to parties 4 hours after they start most of the time. But I have the need to show up on time for this one.

I laugh at her words as she slips into the drivers seat setting her hands against the wheel staring it as soon as possible.

I watch her shoulders tense "Stop looking at me."
"You're hot when you drive." I still glare at her.
"I'm literally going to crash this car if you don't shut up."
As much as I want to keep talking I want to come to that party with all our limbs intact and a car with no scratch on it.

I tap her arm to let her know we're here.
"That was a 2 minute drive?"
"She lives right next to the school." I say we we both leave the car.

"Give me your hand." I reach my arm out to her.
"Why?"
"It's dark out."
"No."
I don't listen to her and continue to grab her hand.
"Why don't you listen to me?."
"Because you're wrong most of the time."

Our conversation is interrupted as we see Victoria coming up to us. "You must be his girlfriend." Victoria pulls out her hand towards Zara.
"And you are?" She says keeping her hands locked in with mine.
"His ex. Nice meeting you by the way." Victoria says as we walk away from her.

"I don't like her." Zara whispers into my ear.
"You shouldn't. She's a bitch."
She laughs as we go over to the alcohol table. "Oh wait I see Sophie! I'll be back." She runs over to the living room.

I watch as about 50 guys look her way. If only I could slit their fucking thro- "Hey again!" Victoria comes running up to me once she sees Zara gone.
"You again..." I mumble.
"Just letting you know we're doing truth or dare soon, bring your...girlfriend." She stutters.
"Will do."

ZARA

"You're here with Aiden?" Sophie grabs a drink from my hand.
"Yeah it's nothing crazy though."

Except the fact that I'm fake dating him and she doesn't know it yet. And I don't even know if I can tell her because as much as I love Sophie, she does blurt secrets out most of the time.

I see Aiden in the corner of my eye walking up to us looking more annoyed then ever. "Victoria wants us to play truth or dare."
"With who?" I eagerly ask.
"All her friends, so like a lot of people. And I feel like she's going to target us." He rakes his fingers through his hair.
"Whatever let me just chug this drink down. Can Sophie join?"
"Yeah. But let's go hurry before she starts yelling our names on the microphone." He snickers.

I chug down my drink before everyone's interrupted with Victoria yelling on the microphone. "Attention! Truth or dare is starting now. Don't be a coward." Aiden directs his head over to the circle they made to show us where to go.
Aiden is almost directly in-front of me while Sophie is on my right as we sit down in this tight claustrophobic circle.

"Let's start this off with, Grey. Truth or dare? Victoria squeals.
Grey? Isn't that Aiden's friend. The crazy one.
"Dare." He says.
"I dare you to show the most embarrassing photo on your phone."
"Gladly." He pulls out his phone tapping all kinds of button before he shows...
A dick pic.
Everyone laughs as I stare at him in utter disgust. Where is the funniness in that?

A couple rounds go by until Becca gets asked "Truth or dare?"
"Dare. Duh!"
"I dare you to make out with number 4 on the football team." Victoria says giving me a small glance as she turns back to Becca.
Number 4? That's Aiden.
She's trying to test me and Aiden right now. I'm going to murder that bitch!

Becca slowly gets up almost crawling to Aiden as she starts putting both hands on his face. I see his eyebrows furrow from a distance. Becca begins smothering kisses on his neck before going up to his mouth. Suddenly jealousy floods my body and I have the urge to break every bone in her body. I turn my head away as soon as I see people looking at me and laughing.

This is embarrassing. Everyone probably thinks I'm a stupid girl watching my 'boyfriend' kiss another girl in-front of my face.
"Hey, are you okay?" Sophie pats my back trying to comfort me.
"Yeah. Just got a bit nauseous." I turn back to the crowd to see Aiden wiping his lips against the fabric of his t-shirt looking at me.

I let out a small laugh. "Zara! Truth or dare." Victoria says interrupting my laugh.
"Uh...dare?"
No! I should've said truth. What is going on with me?
"I dare you to have a hot make out session with your boyfriend." She gives me and Aiden a fake smile.
I watch as Aiden grins across the room. "Fuck all of you." I almost yell as I rise up walking away from the crowd.

I pause as I hear Aiden talking behind me. "She doesn't like public affection and only her boyfriend would know that." He shouts to Victoria.
"What a bunch of fucking pussies." She sighs.
"Fuck it." Aiden whispers loud enough for me to hear.

I turn to say something to her before Aiden crashes his lips against mine. The moment his lips connected with mine, a fierce blast of heat ran through my body, firing a delicious, burning ache in my stomach.
With me unable to think, or even breath I do something I would never expect from me and kiss him back.
When I felt one of his hands trail down my arm and settle on my hip, I almost lost it. "We can't." I breathe.
"I know." He groans as I feel his lips forming a smile against mine. I slightly moaned into his mouth when I felt the very tip of his tongue trace against my bottom lip. I hear the loud crowd cheering before I set back to reality.

I just kissed Aiden Carter.
And I liked it.

WRITERS NOTE
sorry for not uploading this chapter I literally got covid🙃  BUT DADDY AIDEN OMGGG I NEED HIM