15

ZARA

I'm a horrible person, all I do is push people away and shut myself out. I haven't told anyone I'm having a fake relationship with Aiden. And it makes me feel so guilty considering the fact I haven't even told my best-friend. My thoughts consume my head until I finally wake up,
on Aiden's chest!

Oh god. What has gotten into me? My head is on his hard chest and both his arms are wrapped around my waist with his hands slightly touching my hips.
I think there is something insanely wrong with me.

AIDEN

I'm awaken from my sleep with Zara rising off my chest. We were sleeping with our hands all over each-other. I probably just got her so pissed. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I whisper picking up my body with my elbows until my back is resting on the headboard.

"No! I'm sorry, when I'm sleeping I move a lot and I also invited you to sleep with me, wait- this is your bed. Ugh! I sound like an idiot-" She looks so overwhelmed and tired it makes me frown.

"Love, go back to bed." I try to calm her down.
"I think I should." She murmurs resting her head against her pillow as I turn around to give her space.

2 minutes go by before I hear her sigh. "I can't sleep."
"Me either." I groan.
"This seems like really random but are we telling anyone about our.... fake thingy going on."
We both flip across the bed until we're face to face.
"Relationship?" I try to correct her.
"Uh- yeah."
"Well I'm not going to. Will you?" I say as we both rise up leaning against our pillows.
She tries to let out a laugh but I see a bit of sadness in her eyes. "Nope."
"Hey," I look her in the eyes. "You okay?"
She turns her head in the opposite direction "Yeah." Her voice cracks.
"Look at me."

She slowly turns her head to me wiping her tears off her face, she stared at the bed refusing to make eye contact with me but I grabbed her face and brought the hem of my shirt to her soft face wiping her tears but it made no difference when more and more tears started falling from her eyes.

"Why am I like this?" She manages to breathe out.
"Love, like what?"
"God. I hate myself, I'm miserable." She starts bawling until I wrapped my arms around her pulling her in, hugging her while sobs wracked through her tense body.

And in that moment, I wanted to absorb all her pain away and make me the one feeling it. I had no idea why she was crying but it hurt to see her like this. It finally occurred that Zara has never opened herself up to me and clearly she hasn't for a reason and I will never push that reason out of her, I just want to be the person holding her.

Finally her tense body relaxed into my arms molding around me. "Remember when you said we get to do whatever you want to do for one day of each week if we're going to have this fake relationship."

"Yeah." She pulls back away from me fixing herself up.

"Would it make you feel better if we did anything you want right now?" I smile tilting my head.

"Really? It's 4am though." Her beautiful turquoise eyes light up.

"We both couldn't sleep, who cares about time."
"Can we go to the bakery? It's open 24 hours." She says with a bright beam shining across her face.
"Put your shoes on."

I lied. I'm exhausted and tired, the only reason I couldn't sleep was because I wanted to know why she was acting weird. If staying up causes me to be hanging out with her and causing her happiness. I'll gladly do it, I couldn't stand to see her cry again.

WRITERS NOTE
this is a filler chapter! that's why it's so short. But I just wanted to say that your guys endless support makes me so happy and I would literally give you guys the biggest hug if I could just see all of you right now in-front of me. I wish you guys know how much I appreciate you all.