09

AIDEN

"You need to get laid!" Eli yells through the music blasting in our ears.

After driving for an hour straight we winded up in a bar. Yes. A fucking bar getting drunk while I have a game tomorrow.

"Yes! Sex sounds greattttttt." I mumble barely being able to stand up straight.

"Cant hear you, bro!" He yells once again right into my ear making me flinch a bit. "You haven't had a hook up in forever and I'm starting to think it's because of Zara." He continues getting closer to me so I can hear him.

"Mm. Girls." I daze off.

"GO GET ONE DUDE!!" He pats my back pushing me towards the dance floor.

Oh no.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I listened to Eli. And listening to him gets me involved in the worst situations.
That's one horrible part about being his friend.

I'm walking up to my dorm room with a girl in my arms making out with me at 4am.

4 fucking am.

Not only am I supposed to be clean from drugs and alcohol for all my games, which I'm clearly not, but I'm also supposed to be getting some sleep. And look at me not doing either of those things... But who gives a shit, you only live once. And that's something I live by.

I part my lips trying to catch a quick breath as I break the kiss.

"Gotta open this door so we can continue." I smirk unlocking the door as fast as I can.

"Are you going to fuck me in the living room so your roommate can watch." She pleads.

"You're already here, Silly...."
"You can't watch yourself." I laugh grabbing her ass as she pushes me onto the living room couch.

She plants one kiss on my torso. Tracing her kisses further and further down pleasing me with her tongue as she wraps her puckered lips around my cock.

Oh. My. God.
That feels fucking amazing. It feels like I haven't been sucked off in years.

I twist my head to see Zara?
She's looking at me with a disgusted and disappointed look on her face before she shuts the door as soon as she sees meets my gaze.

Huh?
She's with me right now.
She's the one sucking my dick.
I think I'm seeing things... whatever. This feels too good to even think.

"Fuck, Zara." I moan under my breath.

"Ha. My names Carol but I like how your dick feels in my mouth so call me whatever you want." She pulls my cock out of her mouth before sucking on it again.

"Carol? That's the best name you could come up with, Zara?" I slowly whisper to my self.

That's funny of her.

"What?.." She laughs barely hearing me.

"Shhh, Love" I grab her thighs turning her around until I'm the one dominating her.
Owning her.

"I know you're a virgin so tell me when I should stop, okay?" I reassure her. "I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

"Uhm. I'm not a virgin, but can you please just fuck me already?"