10

ZARA

Why is this bitch here?
And why is she making breakfast here as if it's her own kitchen?

This is torture. Having to watch Aiden fuck a girl 2 weeks ago and seeing him fuck a girl last night. Lord save me.

I step over to the fridge to get something to eat as I see Aiden across from me sitting on the couch. Shirtless, of course. That's his go to look, his nature.

Aiden finally realizes I woke up from my warring steps as he continues to get up rushing over to me in an eager pace.
"Uh, hey." He says in a scratchy yet quiet voice.

I guess Eli really did make him party last night or he was just moaning too fucking loud to the point his voice got raspy. The moans were distinct because I fall asleep with music playing. But I bet he was moaning.

"Hi.." I mumble trying to pour myself some cereal.

The girl glances at me with a dirty look on her face. I take a deep breath before I shove this spoon down her throat.

Calm down Zara. It's okay.

"Can I get a chance to talk to you later? Maybe even right now." He runs his fingers through his hair.

"Hmm. I don't know because there's someone right here staring into my literal fucking soul." I give him a sarcastic smile before sitting down with my bowl full of Cocoa Puffs in my arms.

"Don't talk about me as if I'm not right here." She finally speaks.

"You make your presence quite obvious with the little glare you've been giving me." I tilt my head at her as I stuff my mouth with food.

"I mean your presence is pretty obvious." Aiden says looking between us.

Ha. He's trying to get in my good side. How funny of him.

"You're not gonna back me up?" She squints at Aiden.

"Zara's got it covered. Sorry Carol" He shrugs pointing his head towards me.

Carol. Is that short for Coraline or Caroline?
Hmph. Carrot seems good enough with her patchy orange foundation. She is beautiful but I will admit that is not her shade.

"The irritating cunt has got it covered?" She rises from her chair charging towards me.
Never mind. That bitch is ugly.
Inside mostly.

Aiden paces over to us trying to stop a 'cat fight' as he would say.

"Oh, eat me." I send a muffled laugh her way staying seated because I know she wouldn't dare touch me.

She stomps her feet turning to the door ahead of her with clutched fists before shutting it aggressively behind her.

"Oops. Made one of your one night stands go to waste." I get up from my chair moving to the living room. "Oh wait. Never mind, you use them for one day then throw them in the trash so I guess I didn't do much."

"Okay, Zara. I'm sorry you had to see that but I don't usually hook up with girls on the daily basis." He sits down on the couch beside me.

If he's sorry he should stop torturing my poor eyes.
"I saw you fuck 2 people already, Aiden. I'm starting to think it's a daily basis thing you do."

"Nope. The last hookup I've had since last night was the one you saw, the gas station one..." He reminds me as if I forgot.

Yeah I would totally forget my first encounter in New York. He's just acting stupid now.

"Mhm. Sure."

"I'm being serious. And you know Eli, he's always getting me into shit and plus I was drunk, high. All of the above. Still a little hungover." He chuckles holding his head with one hand.