1. Ace's search

A dark room, with a small light coming from a single light bulb atop the roof. Shadowing the face of a man named Ace, who was sitting down at the table with his hands at his face. Ace seemed to be deep in thought, till he spoke.

"So" Ace lifted up a piece of paper and pushed it across the table. "Have you seen this man."

Izo looked seriously at Ace and turned his attention to the piece of paper. "OH FOR THE LOVE A-" Izo shot up from the chair and ran for the door.

"WAAAIIITT" Ace cried while throwing his hand up. "YOU HARDLY LOOKED AT MY BABY BROTHER!!" Ace jumped Izo and started being dragged.

"I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!" Izo tried to break Ace loose, but Ace continued to hold onto his leg crying. "LAST TIME YOU TALKED FOR 7 HOURS. 7. HOURS. ACE. 7 HOURS!"

"I get it, I get it." Ace looked away a little dejected, then looked back at Izo with a devious smirk. Ace got up and busted the door down, letting the peaceful morning breeze fill the room. Ace ran down the Moby dick's deck bursting into flames. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'M COMING LUFFYYYYYY, THESE B's WILL SEE"

Izo knew what was coming, and shouted for Marco. "MARCO! HE'S AT IT AGAIN, DON'T LET HIM OFF THIS SHIP!"

Marco was already on it, he burst into a phoenix and caught Ace by the arms. "ACE SO HELP ME, IF YOU START ANOTHER WORLDWIDE TRANSPONDER SNAIL STREAM AT MARINE HQ, YOU WILL BE LOCKED UP FOR A WEEK!!"

Ace shot his gaze at Marco, obviously peeved. "I WASN'T!" He struggled a little against Marco's grip. "I WAS JUST GOING TO GET MY BROTHER!"

Marco simply ಠ⌣ಠ

Ace stopped struggling for a moment. "......DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!" He continued to struggle again, and looked over at Whitebeard. "POPS! CAN I GO!?"

Whitebeard simple laughed. "GURARARARA! Let him go Marco."

Marco followed his captains orders and regretfully let go. "Never a dull moment I suppose...." Marco was trying to reassure himself.

Ace began to grin and off he went ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ Throwing his boat into the ocean and jumping on down till his feet sparked, and off he went faster than it took Marco to land.

Fossa looked behind his shoulder over to Whitebeard. "Are we going to regret this?"

Whitebeard chuckled. "I hope so."

(;一_一)

. . .

Ace got about 70 feet before realizing he had no idea where he was going. "Ah crap....." Ace was just about to head back, but his head shot up and he got an amazing idea. He plopped his fist into his hand and said. "I'LL GO TO MARINE HQ AND ASK ANYONE IF THEY'VE SEEN LUFFY ON A LIVESTREAM!" And off he went to get himself to HQ.

At the same time another brocon was lurking, by the name of Sabo. "KOALAAA! WHERE'S MY HAT!?? I NEED MY HAT!"

Koala poped up behind him and plopped it on his head. "Jeez, you should keep track of this yourself. Isn't it important?"

Sabo took the hat of his head, and lit up when he looked inside. "Of course it is!" He took out a wanted poster of his baby brother and tossed his hat aside. "Awwww, just look at his smile~~" he started rubbing his cheek on the poster. With a big grin he turned his attention to Koala and asked. "Have I told you about the time wh-"

"NOPE!" Koala ran off into the other room. Her words faded off "NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!"

Sabo got a little sad, but wouldn't let that get in the way, cause today was a good day. He was finally going to see his brothers again. He had gained his memories back after the incident at marineford in which he had almost lost both of his brothers. It was a good thing the Marines had so blissfully listened to Ace as he told stories of Luffy, with Garp and shanks both joining in later. That they collapsed covering their ears out of pure delight, untill Ace was just kicked off marineford for being such a good story teller. In which the war had ended and everyone retreated. But now Sabo had to find them and explain everything. Would they forgive him? He sure hoped so, willing to do whatever they wanted in order to be forgiven.

"OH!" Sabo goes over to pick up his hat, then rushes to the door.

But before he reached the knob, dragon came in with a report "Marine HQ is sending a worldwide stream, I need everyone's full attention! That means you too Sabo, you can leave after."

Sabo looked upset ".......fine" and so Sabo sat down into a chair which he then jumped out of as the transponder snail opened up to the image of his brother Ace. "EHH!!?? ACE!!?"

The other revolutionaries shook their heads. "Not again."

Ace was fighting off some Marines and trying to speak. "HEY! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE LUFFY IS?? He's really cute, melts your heart, smiles like the sun, and wears a strawhat. Please come to marine HQ if you indeed have seen him or know of his whereabouts." Ace pummeled a marine with a sad look on his face, then looked to the screen. "Unfortunately I lost his vivre card while being throw offboard by whitebeard." Then Kizaru entered from the side and the stream ended.

Sabo ran for the door. "I GOTTA GO SEE ACE! PLUS HE MAY NEED HELP, AND WE BOTH WANNA FIND LUFFY!!" He opened the door and turned around to say goodbye, then headed out whistling to call his crows. Forgetting for a second which direction Marine HQ was.

. . .

He could now see Marine HQ on the horizon, explotions still going off with the occasional unholy word. Sabo whispered to himself "finally.." he started to tear up. "I'm going to see you again Ace......or..well...in person." Sabo wiped his eyes and was getting ready to jump off his crows.