12. Awake and potential

The mens screaming could be heard in the ladies sleeping area, which caused the girls to wake up a bit.

Back over to the ho-.. over to the men. Sabos eyes had widened as he jumped back still holding onto Luffy, surprised by their shouts.

Ace was now slightly awake, he rubbed his eyes and slowly started to rise from behind Sabo and Luffy, giving of a -whoever the heck just woke me up is gonna die- stare.

The crew added another emotion to their current emotions list.
✓confused
✓wot?
✓shocked
✓dumbfounded
And now ✓fear for my life

But before Ace could continue his threat, his eyes popped open with small pupils in a confused shock.

He blinked a total of four time. "Ow..." And everything set in, he was in pain. His lower region and gut hurt like if your mom had found out about your test scores and suddenly her left sandal was missing. Now covering his pained areas, Ace keeled over and rolled off the bed and onto the floor with a big thump. "AHHH WHAT THE $&@ HAPPENED!!" Ace tried to get up, now using the wall as a crutch.

Sabo was now the mom with the missing sandal (boot) "DON'T CUSS IN FRONT OF LU!" Sabo threw his boot at Ace, making a clean hit to Ace's face.

Ace fell over again, in more pain. "Why meeee..." Ace cried while rolling out of the room. "What did I ever do..." His voice faded off.

Sabo, who had been covering Luffy's ears, let go and started to pat Luffy on the head.

And with a warm smile Luffy said "&$#@"

"..."

Sabo shot up out of bed and made a run for the door to go chase after Ace. Kicking the door down right off it's hinges. "ACE YOU MOTHER$#&# WHERE THE &#&$ DID YOU GO &#$&!!"

The crew
✓I don't care anymore
-Franky exclusive ✓my door...

Ace bursts in through the wall and shouted "YOU MOTHER$&#$ HIPPOCRITE-
(A/n: *clears throat* ok let me put the Disney channel filter on for a moment)

Ace shouted "YOU LOVEABLE HYPOCRITE!! WHERE THE BEANS DO YOU GET OFF CALLING ME A CUTE DOG!! DIDN'T YOU SAY NO UNICORNS IN FRONT OF LUFFY!!?"
(A/n: filter off, they'll now use their Luffy language series 3)

Sabo stopped for a moment..." Whoops, this really isn't me." Sabo turned around to face the crew, and with a bow apologized for such vulgar language.

"I-it's fine.." the crew responded.

Ussop stepped forward with closed eyes and rubbed his head. "We're used to the crazies, but...." Usopp opened his eyes and looked directly into Sabo's eyes. "Are you......" He looked back at the crew, then back to Sabo. "Really Luffy's brother?"

Sabo stared at them with a blank face for a moment, then smiled with a tilt of his head.
"Yes."

The crew could feel so many questions start to swell up inside them. They wanted to ask him so many things, see what else they could find out.

Chopper jumped out and smiled with a raise of his hand..hoof?. "SABO! Wait so, when di-"

Ace jump kicked Sabo on the side of the head, knocking him down to the floor. Ace pinned Sabo down and spoke up. "Sabo! Sabo! Sabo!! Get a load of this!! The real reason I came back was cause I found this amazing thing called My chemical.. uhh romance I think the last one was." Ace looked up in thought for a millisecond, but returned his gaze back to Sabo, who wasn't looking to pleased. "I was in a lot of pain, and sad. And then I stumbled across this transponder snail playing this music."

Sabo was pretty upset, and angry ticks could be seen through his hat.

"AYO SANJI!!" Ace called over with a wave of his hand while getting up. "GIVE ME YOUR HAIRDO!!" Ace walked over to Sanji while Sabo just up off the ground.

The crew was just watching along with Luffy, who had taken interest in the fact that it should be breakfast time. And while watching Ace he whispered. "Foreshadowing..."

(A/n: sorry bout this one, I know it's been over a month, but now it's time for me to re adjust into a noncringe way of writing. I mean this is going a completely different way than I was thinking, and it's late at night lol.)