10. A nightmare of fate (lol I'm not sorry)

(A/n: Maybe I should mention. When I put text* for example Luffy is a god among men* I am quoting the brothers scriptures.)

It was now a little past midnight, with a little chill blowing through the air. All of the crewmates were still sound asleep in their beds, but Luffy was starting to stir. He'd still been holding onto both Ace's and Sabo's hands, though this time he was holding them tighter and closer almost like he was seeking comfort.

Sorry this paragraph was censored. (A/N: because apparently my readers are SUS and KEEP TAKING THIS THE WRONG WAY! SO I HAD TO DELETE IT!! YEAH, Y'ALL LOST YOUR READING PRIVILEGES)

"BOATEM!!" Luffy shot up in a sweat with violent wide eyes, he continued to shake while Ace and Sabo woke up quickly to check on Luffy. Once they saw the state he was in, their hearts shattered and instant worry shocked their entire system. They were terrified and grabbed Luffy by the shoulders and face, before they both went in for a hug to provide the comfort Luffy needed, and hopefully stop all the violent shaking.

Sabo put his hand through Luffy's hair, while his forehead was pressed against the side of Luffy's head. Ace had also put his hand on Luffy's head while he rested his chin on the top of Luffy's head. They both spoke in whispers and rocked Luffy to try to get him to calm down, and hopefully back into a peaceful dream.

But before that could happen, they felt something wet hit their legs and shirts. Scaring the ever living bunengus out of them they quickly pulled back to look at Luffy's face, and to their absolute horror, tears were streaming down Luffy's face. The brothers felt weak and helpless, their greatest weakness was Luffy crying.

The two brothers themselves started to shake, panic, and hurt swelled through their hearts and they felt like the world was crumbling. With the two of their gaping mouths and panicked looks, Luffy looked up into their eyes. Another horrible shock down their spines, Luffy's eyes were sparkling with tears, looking innocent and practically glowing as he whimpered.

The brothers souls were leaving till Luffy spoke, bringing their souls and only reason for living back to attention. "I'm scared.." he said with a shakey and cracked voice. They could feel their souls leaving again, so they put up their hands and snatched their souls faster than an IBS patient who'd eaten taco bell and forced it back in. They immediately put Luffy in a large bear a hug and rubbed their faces against each other saying. "Shshshsh it's ok, it's ok, you've got your." Ace and Sabo made direct eye contact and had a mini war before signing a peace treaty. "Best big brothers here who wouldn't let anything." They said anything with a threatening tone like they were talking to the world. "Happen to you..ok?"

Luffy nodded and wiped his tears away as he gave a weak smile, Ace and Sabo were trying their ever living hardest to not cry along with him, giving him a kiss on the head before laying back down. They both had their arms wrapped around him as they snuggled each other.

"We need to go." Luffy said, still awake and a now blank expression.

Ace and Sabo got back up and looked down at Luffy, Ace being the one to speak next. "What do you mean.."

"Go?" Sabo finished.

Luffy looked up at them and said. "To Boatem, that's where it is."

Sabo blinked. "Where what is?

Luffy sat himself upright again and looked at both Ace and Sabo who were sitting right next to each other. "The bottom of the world, you can get down there."

Both Ace and Sabo were completely confused, so they say there and looked at Luffy while staying quiet.

Luffy slouched his shoulders with his hands in his lap and pouted while making a slightly annoyed face like it was their fault for not knowing what he was talking about. "You know.." Luffy straightened himself still annoyed. "The one piece is probably there.."

Ace and Sabo looked worried. "Are you ok?" Ace asked.

"YEAH! I'm fine!" Luffy said with a smile while tilting his head.

Ace and Sabo looked at eachother concerned before looking back at Luffy. "You sure...?" Sabo said while plopping his hand onto Luffy's head.

"Yeah! As long as we don't go down their without a plan..."Ace and Sabo jumped. "...we'll be fine."

Ace and Sabo had to cover eachothers mouths with anothers hands in order to not wake up the crew.

Once they removed their hands, Sabo whisper shouted. "A PLAN!?" he looked at Ace trying to see if this was a new development he didn't know about.

Ace looked at Sabo just as shocked and shook his head no, no way.

With rapid blinking the two turned their attention back onto the cutest thing alive* and just stared for a moment before they both whispered. "PLAN!?"

Luffy cringed at that word and himself for saying it. "Eeww....a" he started to struggle. "P-...p...plan" Luffy gagged.

Both the brothers sighed, 'oh thank goodness'.

"Let's deal with this tomorrow." Ace said. "It's late and I'm ti-" Ace plopped onto the bed and snored.

"Yeah.." Sabo yawned. "I agree, we can deal with this plan of yours later. Mkay~ bubba?"

Luffy bobbed his head with tired eyes before agreeing. "Mkay~" he smiled and fell back, hitting ace where the sun don't shine with his elbow. Ace was too asleep to notice though, so Sabo picked up Luffy and fell asleep, leaving Ace to be by himself.

Well untill Sabo but his foot on his gut.

(A/n: Sorry the chapters short and mid, nah I don't really wanna explain why.)