17. Water

The crew deadpanned....."Dude." Sanji spoke up. "That in itself is toxic."

"Don't care! :D" Sabo spun around on one foot and made a grab at Luffy. "Let's go baby boy." Sabo smiled like a goof, set the 'evidence' on fire and went upstairs with one last remark. "Don't worry about the dead guy, I'm great at hiding evidence so I'll take care of it later ;)"

The crew just watched.

Chopper slouched. "I hate everything..."

Now upstairs, Sabo held Luffy in one arm and used his foot to bust the kitchen door down. "Ace, you still in there?" Sabo looked around.

Ace was standing in the middle of a completely clean and normal room, all of the mess and broken bits had been restored. He turned to Sabo and said "Yup!"

The two pointed at each other and winked. "No evidence ;)." And the two headed off on their merry way.

They like. They just left. Like. I mean. Off the boat. Just gone. That's it. Didn't even say goodbye to the crew or anything. Not even a hey we're taking Luffy. Nah.

The water became their ground, and off they walked.

"TO THE REVOLUTIONARIES!!" Sabo shouted while facing his pointer finger to the sky.

"Whaaa??" Ace complained. "Why not pops boat (⁠˘⁠・ヘ・⁠˘⁠)?"

"Cause we already went there, plus do you really wanna be locked up again?"

Ace grumbled while looking away. "No...not really." Some silence. "I guess.." he whispered out.

"Huh?" Sabo turned his head. "What was that?"

"Huh?" Ace gaslit.

"???"

"???"

"Wait what?"

"Huh???"

"I'm so confused." Luffy joined in.

"Me to." The man said.

"HUH!?" The three brothers shot their attention to the man that was talking next to them. "JESUS!?"

"!?" The man looked at them with confused shock. "WHA?? NO!"

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!" The dog cried.

All four of them looked over at the dog and shouted. "WHO ARE YOU!?!?"

The dog barked back. "NO! DON'T ASK THAT QUESTION OR ELSE SOMEONE ELSE WILL SHOW UP!!"

The four looked at the dog confused. "What do you mean???"

"I'm not sure." The bicycle replied.

They all looked at the bike, but before anyone said anything, they all covered someone else's mouth.

A few moments passed with silence. Then a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness" (said the sky- jk)

Sabo looked around afraid to ask. "Who are you guys?"

"Dunno." Luffy replied.

Sabo turned to Luffy dejected. "No not you..." Sabo turned back around but stopped a moment and looked back at Luffy. "But dang was that deep. You ok bud?"

"Is anyone ok?" Luffy looked up innocently.

Ok I'm not dealing with this right now.

ASL and new company walked off towards the revolutionary base, wherever that was. The place is supposed to remain a secret away from everyone who wasn't a revolutionary or runaway.

So Sabo would just kill them later.

Luffy was set up on the bicycle so he could sit down comfortably while it rode itself. And the dog fell asleep in Sabo's arms while Ace rode on the man.

"So..." Sabo broke the silence and turned to Ace who had fallen asleep on the man. "💢 ACE!" Sabo shouted.

Ace didn't wake up, but Sabo did end up scaring the man, causing him to drop Ace into the water. Ace stayed sound asleep as he softly drowned to death.

Sabo panicked side stepping, but remembered he doesn't have the Mera Mera in this story and jumped up into the water after Ace.

Luffy started to sing sweet Caroline while he waited in his sleep for them to get back.

As he sung Sabo had come up from the water with Ace, and a seaking in toe trying to eat them.

Luffy sung "Sweet Caroline." When the seaking tried making a bite at them.

"DUN!" Sabo hit it at the same time followed by another "DUN! DAH!" Making a total of three hits on beat with the song.

Luffy stopped singing, but stayed asleep. Ace stayed asleep, while Sabo was heavily panting and exhausted trying to catch his breath and calm down soaking wet.

"PHEWWW" Sabo exhaled and closed his eyes. "Dang.." he opened his eyes again and looked to the sky in relief taking in another calming breath. "Dang fr." Ace was slouched in Sabos right arm, so he turned to the man and tossed Ace over stepping up onto the water again. "OK!" Sabo shouted turning over to the man again. "Gib!"

The man stared at Sabo for a moment before slowly handing the still sleeping Ace over. "What're... what're you going to d-"

Sabo cut the man off by shoving Ace's head into the water, water logging him. This time Ace ended up waking up.

"GRAGLRLLHHGRRRGGLLL" Ace screamed while drowning. He made attempts to grab Sabos arms trying desperately to get up, but his strength was quickly leaving.

Sabo pulled Ace back up, he gasped for air getting mad. "WHA-"

Sabo cut him off by shoving him back into the water.

"GRRLLGRRRLL" *Drowning noises*

Sabo pulled him back up and slung him over his shoulder.

Water was pouring out of Ace's mouth as he looked half-dead. "Bleh-"

"Anyway." Sabo continued. "Who do you think is better at kidnapping? Dragon or Whitebeard?"

Ace didn't respond.

Sabo put Ace's head next to the water again.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Ace quickly responded. But Ace remembered who he was and grabbed Sabo's head. "BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

But Sabo was already asleep.

"Bro.." Ace was annoyed, so he slapped Sabo across his head waking him up.

"AYO!?" Sabo hit back.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?" Ace yelled at Sabo.

"YOU WOULDN'T WAKE UP!!"

Ace fell back a bit. "OHHHHH...Nah ok that makes sense." Ace let go of Sabo and jumped back onto the waters surface. "But wait...why did you do it TWICE!?" Ace jumped at Sabo, who caught him princess style.

"Well..." Sabo explained. "You were gonna get mad and hit me.

"True."