13. The hungering

Sabo, now off of the floor, starts to pat himself down to get all the dirt off, now looking around the room thinking he should tidy it up a bit if he ever gets the chance. Sabo turns his direction to the left to see Ace pinning Sanji, looking closely at his eyes, as they grow ever so close almost like their eyes are about touch- "WAIT ACE STOP!!!"

Over in the ladies room, the girls are mostly awake by now since the men are being far too loud.

"Jeez.." Nami sighs, putting her hand to her head, eyes closed, like a major headache is coming on. "Can't they ever learn to shut up?" She opens her eyes to look at Robin.

Robin puts her hand to her mouth and gives a soft laugh. "I don't think they can." Giving a warm, almost motherly smile.

Back in the men's room, Sabo is requesting holy water to cleanse his eyes, though ironically eyes are the issue.

"Sorry man." Franky watches blank faced. "Luffy drank it all."

Sanji is now unconscious while Ace complains. "OH COME ON MAN! I DIDN'T EVEN HIT YOU!! I JUST LOOKED AT YOU!!"

"TOO CLOSELY!!" The crew and a temporarily revived Sanji yelled.

Ace rolls his eyes, which the crew cringes at, and continues. "B-BUT!! HAirdo..." (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠) "My hairs black and everything.."

Sabo shakes his head. "No brother...."

Growllll

Ace and Sabo's attention are immediately grabbed as they whip their heads over the the right. "It's time...." They say in unison.

The crew knows exactly what they're talking about, and actually start to fear what three of them would be like. 'Sanjis knocked out...what's going to happen now?' they think together.

Sabo had let go of Ace, and the two of them jumped Luffy, now sitting on either side of him and looking at his stomach. Their arms were outstretched as they started to coo. "Awwe poor baby luffyy is his tummy hungryyy??"

Luffy looked up into his brothers eyes pleadingly. But to them they looked glassy and sparkly. "Hungyyyyyy!!" Luffy outstretched his arms and his two brothers got up, as Sabo picked picked Luffy up by his arms and carried him away following Ace.

"TO THE KITCHEN!!" Ace shouted, marching while pointing to the door that was knocked off it's hinges and the giant hole in the wall. Ace kept the lead since he knew where he was going, and Sabo followed along as Ace blew another hole in the very same wall.

"You know..." Usopp speaks up. "We've kinda just been doing nothing about this, and watching as things derail..."

"I'm gonna kill em.." Franky stares at his baby wall.

Brook shakes his head. "You can try yoho~"

"But you know how bad an idea that is." Zoro laughs and then gives an evil smile as he puts his hand to his swords. "But it sure as heck would be fun, wouldn't it be?"

Chopper climbs up brook and slowly lowers his hoof onto Zoro's hand. "No." He says slowly.

And Zoro complies with a side eye.

On the floor something moves....it starts to shake, almost like it's trembling. The crew directs their attention to it and sees a classic case of the "cook sense".

Sanji slowly rises as a chill runs down his spine. "Something bad is about to happen....an abomination to the food world..." Sanji seems to grow in anger, but still remains unconsciou-thwak.

"GET UP ERO-COOK!!"

Ok nevermind, Sanji is awake and starts to run for the kitchen. BOOOM aaand cue the fire.