5. The escape

Sabo started to gain consciousness back slowly opening his eyes. But as soon as he remembered what had happened right before he passed out, he shot up with a big gasp and looked around viciously.

"Ah, you're awake." A familiar voice sounded.

Sabo slouched as soon as he realized who it was. With a gentle inhale followed by a quick exhale Sabo didn't even turn around. "Ah jeez...."

"Yup, now. Mind explaining where you're going?" He said again.

Sabo started to turn around and sweat. "Ummmm.....to..get..you..?" he looked at Ace.

"Yeah right." Ace stood up from behind the bars. "You were gonna leave me all alone here." 。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。

"I was gonna come back." Sabo said almost sarcastically.

"Yeah, but you were going to see Luffy. Without. Me."

"But you were gonna hog him."

"Only cause it's been two weeks and I'm deprived."

ಠ◡ಠ "it's been 10 years for me."

"WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT." Ace sat down and grabbed Sabo's shoulder. "I really wanna be there when you guys meet up again. Plus I really can't go another week.

Sabo sighed and looked away. "Alright, I mean it's not like I didn't wanna get you out."

"Aww who's my cute little koi brother." Ace laughed

Sabo looked at Ace seriously and stood up.

Ace tilted his head "Hm?"

And Sabo just walked away.

"WAIT I WAS KIDDING BRO, SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!" Ace shouted, but not loud enough for anyone above deck to hear.

Sabo looked behind him with a smug face and laughed a little. "Gotchu."

Ace just sighed cause he new it was his fault.

"Sorry." Sabo apologized. "Had to get you back. Anyway." Sabo walked over and with a little effort, took the bars clean off and tucked one of them behind his back.

Ace happily jumped out of the room, but turned to Sabo while pointing at the bar. "What ummm...are you gonna use that for??" Ace looked a little nervous.

"Oh nothing. Eheh." Sabo cocked his head and smiled, but for some reason it looked more threatening than cute.

Ace looked into Sabo's eyes "Not for me right?"

Sabo whispered. "Prolly not."

"Hm?" Ace straightened his head.

"Hm?" Sabo looked on in fake confusion.

"Oh..nevermind then." Ace turned away while smiling and snuck down the hall gesturing Sabo to follow.

Sabo quickly followed untill they were at the door that lead to the outside back deck. He grabbed Ace's shoulder and pulled him back. "I've got this." With not too much hesitation, Ace let Sabo do what he needed. Knowing full well how handy Sabo could be when sneaking in or out of things.