Thanksgiving special

Oh no.....

I think you guys know what Thanksgiving means...

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, Marco will not be attending the Thanksgiving feast. He's locked up in his room for safety.

The strawhats were on their ship running around in the dark night. It was 2 hours till morning, which meant something horrible was about to happen. They had to prepare barbed fences and sea stone bars to keep a soon to be awakened captain at bay. They'd hope they could keep that "Thing" asleep for the whole day so they wouldn't have to dock on an island and use not only their own, but the islands food supply too.

Sanji was the most at risk here, he couldn't start cooking cause it would wake up their belovedly stupid captain. But if he didn't start cooking now, and his captain did wake up, well, let's just say Sanji would get pretty exhausted. And if Sanji passes out, then the crew is in danger, they must "feed the beast." last year they almost lost the ship.

. . .

Two hours had now passed and so Usopp ran over to a calendar that was posted on the wall and pulled out a marker. "It's time..." he whispered, and he slowly crossed an x over a day and circled one labeled

Thanksgiving

Me, myself, and I, That's right ME!! Mes points to the sky and shouts "CUE THE INTRO!!"

After some epic music plays, the setting changes over to a remote deserted island where Sabo lay. He had been sleeping there ever since two days ago. Ignoring the question on why he's been there for two days, his plan was to meet up with a certain polite hothead who was scheduled to arrive today.

Using their cool and definitely legal stalker moves, they found out Luffy's crew would end up on that island, or near that island by thanksgiving. Nor did they influence Nami's navigation plan with a few currents and maps they didn't hide on the Sunny.

Now over to the Moby Dick, Ace was being restrained by his lovely crew.

"LEMME GO LEMMEGO LEMMGOLEMMEGOO!!" Ace kept shouting over and over again as he flailed his arms about making a ruckus.

Marco was holding onto Ace's shoulders with his phoenix dawgs..I mean feet. "NOT TILL YOU BEHAVE YOURSELF YOI!!"

Vista was holding Ace's left arm. "WE KNOW YOU'RE JUST GONNA RUN OFF!"

Ace kicked Haruta's leg, who was holding onto his right arm. "I WOULD NEVER!!!"

The three of them deadpanned ・_・

Whitebeard looked up from his drink. "Now Ace. What have I told you about lying?"

Ace stopped his struggle for a moment and looked down disappointed. "Murder and thievery is ok, but lying isn't (in most conditions)." he let out with a sigh.

"That's my boy." Whitebeard praised. "Let Ace go boys. The kid just needs to be free, and I want him to live a full life." Though Whitebeard just likes to see the chaos Ace always ensues.

The three of them let go of Ace and made doubtful faces at whitebeard.

"What was that about lying you said?" Marco rose up.

Whitebeard turned away with a pout. "Daddy does what he wants!" he said with a huff.

Once Ace was free, he ran over and hid behind Whitebeards legs.