A question for Dragon

Wyhter has a dead serious face painted on her face. She had a very important question that she needed an answer for as soon as possible.

Quickly she made her way to a door that looked like it frequently was ripped off it's hinged and clasped her hand around the doorknob. She took a deep breath and turned the doorknob. "Alright...." She whispered to herself, then she ripped the door off it's hinges and entered the room, quickly seating herself down before a cloaked man.

Without any movement or words the man sat completely still as Wyhter scooted closer. "Dragon..." She spoke.

The man didn't move..

"Dragon!" She said a little louder.

Nothing. He sat quietly still. Wyhter pulled out a gun and shot him.

"H-huh??" Dragon looked around groggily. He yawned and stretched out his arms. "Sorry wha now? I was sleeping."

"I have a question." Wyhter said seriously.

"Oh?" Dragon narrowed his eyes. "And what would that be?"

Wyhter took a deep breath and looked Dragon straight into his eyes. "A_Blazing_Flame wants to know if they can have Ace, Sabo, and Luffy..."

Dragon looked offended. "No they can't have Luffy!!"

"Just Luffy..?" Wyhter questioned.

"Oh...uh. And Sabo too, he's my chief of staff." Dragon folded his arms.

"Then what of Ace?"

"Ummm..." Dragon shifted his weight. "Wellll...he kinda just came out of nowhere..."

"So then-?"

"No." Dragon interrupted. "Luffy would be Sad if Ace was gone."

"Huh-" Wyhter was a little dumfounded. "Aren't they your ki-"

"Anyway!" Dragon stood up. "I need to go add more to that room."

"Wha!??" ಠ⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಠ

(A/n: so to answer your comment A_Blazing_Flame, I don't think dragon will let you. Sorry.)