23. The rubber room

"He's gone..." Koala quickly scanned the area for any trace of Dragon. But his skill in covering his tracks were as good as the exact opposite of his looks. So it was nearly impossible to find traces of him.

This wouldn't be the first time though, Koala often noticed Dragons sudden disappearences. Yet to this day, still hasn't been able to figure out where he went off to.

'Where does he always go...' Koala thought to herself.

With not much determination, she stood straight and took a deep breath. There were better things she could be doing right now. So she spun on one foot and walked hastily out of the doors frame.

There the empty doorframe stood quiet for a few seconds.

Koalas head quickly peered back into the room. "Danggit..." She was hoping to catch Dragon lacking.

After her inevitable failure, she decided to go back to the dinning area for a snack.

Over to Dragons unknown whereabouts, he was looking up at a dimly lit wall. Which were the only source of light in The dark room that he was in. He had gone over to a small desk that he had put in said room, and took out a ball of yarn and some scissors. He then proceeded to cut a very long piece of string and attach it to some pins. They were a series of newspapers pictures the whole shebang of his son, Luffy.

But since his son was at the revolutionary army base, he didn't have to go searching for him. But he decided that he should at least keep the pictures and newspapers up on the wall so he could use the information for later, when he wanted to find him.

He had another section of the wall that he had reserved for pictures and videos of his son. On the wall or shelves and on the bottom were drawers. And when I say they were stuffed, I mean they were LOADED.

Bro had STACKS, like the DOU- ok I'm done with that. Basically he had a lot.

He plopped down into his desk chair and leaned far back. A sigh left his smile shaped mouth, what he had was a picture of Luffy when he was only a couple of months old.

I'm bored again (Lazy)

Dragon looks deep into the mirror, seeing his bloodshot tired eyes. "Crazy..." He whispered. "I was crazy once." Leaving with an exhausted exhale. "The rubber room."

Joke is since Luffy is made out of rubber