2. Reunion

Sabo plopped down from his crows and started looking for the biggest commotion. But alas that didn't work for plot reasons, so instead he shouted. "LUFFY IS THE CUTEST PERSON...no....BEING ALIVE!!!" The Marines all stopped and looked his way with an expression only you can imagine yourself.

A huge and loud gasp came from the other side of the now battlefield. "AN ALLY!" As you may have guessed who, Ace quickly ran over to the one who quoted his scriptures, jumped him, ran to his boat, and sped off.

While being bombarded my cannons and gunshots Ace smiled while still looking ahead. "So, there was a reason you came right? You know where Luffy is yess!???"

Sabo, who was being carried in one arm by Ace, was just sitting there crying curled up. "It's good to see you ;︿;."

"Eh?" Ace looked over at the man he was carrying. "Do we know eachother?"

Sabo was about to answer, but Ace interrupted him. "You know, now that I look at you....you seem...so..familiar." Ace looked into the man eyes. "You're a crybaby."

Sabo punched him. "NO IM NOT, IT'S LUFFY WHO'S THE CRYBABY!!"

Ace immediately reacted and punched Sabo in the gut. "DON'T CALL LUFFY A CRYBABY, DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S TRUE!!"

Sabo caught his breath back. "THIS IS NOT HOW I WANTED THIS REUNION TO GO! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN!"

Ace grabbed Sabo's cheek. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALWAYS!? DO WE EVEN KNOW EACHOTHER!" Ace tried to push Sabo of the small boat, but started to fall off himself while wiggling his arms around like pinwheels. Last second he grabbed Sabo's little necktie thing and regained his balance.

Sabo started grabbing at Ace's face and pushing him. They both fell backwards, but caught eachother by the hair and regained eachothers balance. This lead to a pathetic looking catfight. Sabo spoke up "BY ALWAYS I MEAN SINCE YOU WERE A KID! AND YES WE DO KNOW EACHOTHER!!"

Ace was about to yell back, but since they weren't looking where they were going they crashed into a large rock that was sticking out of the ocean. Unfortunately the boat broke and the two boys got stuck on top of said rock.

Ace looked at his wreck of a boat. "OH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! HOW'RE WE SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" He looked over to Sabo and crossed his arms, very, very annoyed. "You crashed my boat."

Sabo spat. "First off, you were driving. Second." Sabo jump hugged Ace. "I really missed you two." He started to cry. "Well, from when I started to remember again."

Ace got caught off guard, but quickly regained his senses. "SCUSE ME!?" Starting to try and pry Sabo away, he asked. "Are you going to explain who you are? AND STOP CRYING!!"

Sabo lets go and backs up while wiping his tears away. "It's me, Sabo."

Ace's heart drops as soon as he hears his name. "Wh-what do you mean? I don't know anyone named Sabo...." Ace's face tightens up and he backs away.

Taking off his top hat and placing it on the ground, Sabo chuckles. "You're a terrible liar." A moment goes by and Ace doesn't respond, leading to Sabo tilting his head and smiling. "An unbreakable oath, a promise to always be there for one another." Sabo stops a moment and straightens his head, then looked into Ace's eyes. "A brother."

Ace bites his lips and tears up a bit. "T-that's not possible.......you..he....died years ago."

"Haha, now look who's crying." Without realizing himself, Sabo was back into tears. "We stole Dadan's sake and exchanged cups o-"

Ace Sprung and wrapped Sabo into a hug. "You don't have to explain any further..." Ace was definitely crying. "WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!! WHERE WERE YOU! WHY HAVE-" Ace just stopped and stayed still, trying to calm down. He pushed Sabo away and wiped his eyes while looking down. "DANG IT! I wanna punch you so bad right now." Sniffle "If Luffy saw me, what would he say." Ace shot his head up, now looking at Sabo while pointing. "THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO!! WE CAN'T LET LUFFY KNOW WE WERE CRYING!!! OK!?

"OF COURSE NOT!!" Sabo agreed. They both slapped their faces and regained their senses, but that didn't mean that they weren't still overjoyed. But for the case of dignity, they kept up an act.

Ace, now regaining his senses back, remembered something very important. La gasp. "WAIT SABO, I JUST REMEMBERED!!"

(A/n: man I really hate cliffhangers.)