6.

The brothers are now inches away from the ground!! They have just seconds to stop fighting eachother if they're to work together and stop them from a horrible crash landing! This could cause serious harm to each of them if not stopped!! THEY'RE ABOUT TO H

Luffy was relaxing on the sunny's figurehead, taking a nice long nap after dining and dashing from a poor old man. He left his treasure tab, but we all know that's worthless. And with a satisfied burp he wakes himself up.

Not far off, Zoro, a three sword style man dressed in green, aka Luffy's right hand man, was climbing on board. Once he hopped on bored, he looked around the deck for no apparent reason, looking for clout I guess. And with that, a loud crash sound came from off in the distance.

Chopper was on deck crushing herbs when he heard the sound, immediately stopping what he was doing, he looked up and sniffed the air. Clenching his face and squinting his eyes with slight hatred. "Men....."

Zoro looked off into the distance to see a giant mushroom made up of dust, then turned his attention to Luffy, then back to the horizon, back to Luffy. He jolted with shock and immediately grabbed his swords.  "WHAT WAS THAT!?"

Luffy ignoring all of that, got up and stretched his arms to the railing, flying himself over to the direction of the crash looking for adventure. "MUSHROOOOMMM!!!" Luffy said with a hunger in his eyes, revealing his true intentions of hunger over adventure.

Back over to our other two brothers. Ace was sitting legs crossed on top of a defeated Sabo, who was face planted into the ground. Ace ran his finger through his hair looking slightly up while smirking, trying, and successfully, looking handsome. "One for big bro, zero for other less handsome big bro."

Sabo sat up and pushed Ace off into the dirt, standing and pointing straight at him with two angry ticks. "HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN LESS!? I AM SO HANDSOME, WAY MORE THAN YOU!!"

Ace stood up put his hand on his head, while the other on his hip, facing away, looking up but in the direction of Sabo, as if looking down on him. "I told you I was the son of the devil. I may hate him, but no matter what anyone says, it's true, I am the devil's son. I mean look at these devilish good looks."

Sabo slumped, arms going limp and looked down in defeat, no matter how hard he tried to convince himself otherwise. 'Ace is an idiot.'

Ace ceased his posing and fully faced Sabo, an angry tick forming. "I HEARD THAT!!"

Sabo jolted up. "WH-" shaking his head. "NO YOU DIDN'T!!"

Ace crossed his arms and looked away with a pout. "Yes I did!" Ending with a huff.

Sabo crossed his arms. "Oh yeah? Then what did I say?"

Ace returned his gaze back to Sabo. "You said.. Ace is an idiot."

Sabo scoffed. "Ok! So! First off, I THOUGHT that, not SAID it." He put his hands on his hips. "So I-" Sabo cut off and looked a little up confused. "Wait, how did you-"

"HEY!" Ace cut him off. "THIS IS HERLD ISLAND, ISN'T IT!!"

Sabo realized Ace was right, looking over at Ace with a gleaming smile. "IT IS!!" he faced the direction Ace was now facing.

Grabbing Sabo's hand, Ace began to run off, while pointing up ahead. "Hey! There's a village over there!"

Sabo tightened his grip on Ace's hand, followed along, looking ahead, and getting excited while thinking Luffy may be on this very island.

So the two of them run off into the village and start, accidentally, eating everyone's only supply of food while spreading Luffy propaganda, slowly trying to recruit new members to their cult. "JOIN THE CLUB!!!" They both would shout, speaking bible.

Going back to Luffy, he had ran straight for the mushroom cloud, looking on in horror as it slowly faded away. And by the time he got there, it was gone. "..." He stood straight looking at the ground, blank face, unblinking, and...no emotion. Standing on in shock as all his traumatic memories flashed through his mind seemingly at once, before he gained his composure back.

"It's ok!" He looked up smiling eyes closed with his hands on his hips. "I've got chopper back on deck." Weather he meant if chopper could heal his emtional wounds, or if he wanted to eat him. No one knew.

We know.

With that, Luffy heard another loud sound, and turned to face the direction it came from. Which happened to be the Village Ace and Sabo went to.

KYAAA OMEEGOSHH IT'S GONNA HAPPENT HEYRE SO CLSOEBFUAY. cough cough I mean.

Luffy tilted his head and decided to head off in that direction.

Ace was latching onto someone's shoulders, who was just trying to buy some bread. (Let's not tell the man the boys ate all the bread already.) Asking if he knew anyone by the name of Luffy, or if they've seen this man. Once the person said they didn't know, Sabo ended up pulling Ace off of the guy apologizing, and giving him a few coins to go buy his bread, and sent him on his way.

(A/n: Villain origin story? 🤔)

"Hey." Sabo turned to his brother and grabbed his shoulder. "I don't think anyone here has seen Luffy." They both looked down a little sad.

Ace sighed. "Well we do need to remember, that there was a chance that he wasn't here."  He looked up with a little determination. "But that doesn't mean we won't scour the whole island first."

Sabo lifted his fist in triumph "Splitting it in half if need be." But stopped, letting go of Ace's shoulder. "Oh wait...we shouldn't do that...people live here." He said, but seemed to still be considered it. After a moment he looked over at Ace and sighed, a little disappointed in himself. "Sorry...went a little crazy there." He stopped. "It's just...I haven't seen him in so long."

Ace smiled and put his hand on Sabo's shoulder. "Hey! No need to apologize, I get it." Ace took his hand off of Sabo and fell back suddenly.

Sabo looked at his brother blinking. "What?" He squatted down and scooted closer to Ace, poking him over and over. "Hm" Sabo finalized, picking up his brother and dragging him by the arm.

(I was forced to post early by someone I know lol)