18. 日本語

Sabo up and dipped and just ran forward sprinting across the water. Ace noticed this and picked up the sleeping Luffy, then ran off leaving those random people in the water dust. "SABO WHY!?"

Sabo turned around and started running backwards. "WHY WHAT!??"

"YOU JUST LEFT!!"

"OHHH!!...YEAH I WAS JUST DONE WITH Y'ALL 💅" Sabo turned back around and started to run on all fours. "YOU BETTER KEEP UP!!"

Ace got pretty freaking mad at that, so he tied Luffy to his back and ran after him like a rabid animal. "BOY WHEN I CATCH UP TO YOU-"

"AAAHAHAHAHGARAGHSGAG" Sabo ran off.

Ace sighed and ran after Sabo, and off to Baltigo they went. "Didn't even do anything man.."

. . .

They had arrived on the far edge of Baltigo, where Sabo had made a run into the revolutionaries main building. So fast that when he ran past people papers flew from their hands. "SABO STOP RUNNING!!" People waved their fists in the air while some threw some unholy words his direction. 

 "Must be something important."

"Or, trouble..."

They all looked towards the person who had just said that. They shut their mouth quickly remembering that they didn't like to jinx thing when it came to Sabo..........or Dragon. 

Everyone started to gather up their papers again, buttttt Ace ran past with Luffy in hand making the papers fly everywhere again. 'OH COME ON!!" Everyone looked to the jinxer. 

:^

Sabo slide to a stop and grabbed the doorknob to Dragons office to help him stop. It popped off and Sabo fell to the floor. He looked at it, then threw it aside and kicked Dragons door down. "GUESS WHO I FOUND!!!!"

Dragon massaged his forehead and looked at Sabo. "Yes....?"

Sabo was breathing heavily. "Well-" Ace and Luffy crashed into Sabo, and the three of them slid down the hall crashing into wall at the end. 

Dragon went back to work. 

While Ace and Sabo threw hands blaming each-other for not moving, Luffy popped his head over the doors edge and said. "Dad...?"

Dragon dropped his pen, as the thin line of his brow slowly rose. He felt a lump form in his throat as he slowly rose his head to see who had said that. "Luffy...?" He said softly, his eyes lifted to see Luffy's shorts and sandals. But before he could make eye contact Ace and Sabo slammed into Luffy, sending all three of them down the hall again, but in opposite direction. 

Dragon had lifted his head completely. Staring at the empty door frame. 

Koala, who had been helping Dragon with some financing, lowering her head in front of dragon and asked a little worried. "Dragon..? Are you alright? Whats wrong? It was the Taco bell wasn't it...? I'll help you to the bathro-"

Dragon stood up suddenly, walking over the door that lay snapped in half on his floor. Worried that, if it had been...who...who he thought. His precious so-...or, he may hurt his feet on the scattered splinters. Softly he whispered. "It can't be.." He reached the door frame, gently resting his hand on it's frame. And looked out into the hall, where he saw.