19. omn

"Luffy...." Dragon whispered as the edge of his eye stung. Looking longingly at his sweet boy that had just laid a nasty one on Sabo. He held his hand to his chest and smiled like a proud father.

Sabo screamed out in desperation as the stench started to make him see the grandmother he never met. His hand fell to the floor with a plop.

Luffy looked up at Dragon and tilted his head.
(A/n:dontdothememedontdothememedontdothememeDONTDOTHEMEME)

Dragon faltered a moment. He wanted to back off, this was the first time since logtown that he'd gotten so close to the son that was taken from him.

Luffy stood up and pointed to dragon. "Dad!" He stated. Then went back to tackle Ace (Which he failed at).

Dragon decisively walked over to Luffy, and picked him up in a big bear hug. This caught Koala by surprise.

It was a beautiful moment between father and son, +2 because Ace and Sabo barged in on the father son meeting. So all four of them stood in a group hug for a moment.

They let go and made eye contact with another. Ace smiled happily at the new dad he adopted. "Was good daddy!"

Dragon for some...uh...reason just smiled and his new son. Looking at the three, he took Ace by one shoulder and Sabo in the other, leaving Luffy in the middle. "Now remember boys...if anyone every messes with you, or you need help. Just tell sugar daddy what's wrong."

The three nodded agreeingly. "Will do¡"

Dragon then turned to Koala and said. "The cooks!" He pointed to the sky. "Let! Them! COOK!" The last word bellowed through the halls, and down into the corridors.

Koala ran off to prepare the meal to be. The cooks had already been prepared since meal time was rolling around, they knew Sabo. But what they hadn't known, was that Sabo had brought his siblings. Each one hungrier than him, Luffys stomach was probably connected to the back rooms. Let's be honest, wouldn't be surprised if he threw up a whole skeleton one of these days.

The revolutionaries took their positions in the dining hall. Away from and empty table in the back where Sabo often sat alone. This was for the others safety, not that they didn't exclude Sabo.

The dining halls doors had burst open, and along came three piggies. And a big bad wolf.

One little piggy went to the back, moving his top hat off to the side.

Another piggy went to the join the other, keeping his cowboy hat on.

And the last little piggy put his black coat on a coat rack before joining his new sons.

Oh but, the big hungry wolf was ready to eat everything up! He didn't even wait to sit down before trying to eat one of his older brothers.

(A/N: Lol bet y'all thought dragon was the big bad wolf, NOPE!

Thank dragonafton for forcing (requesting) me to write more.