Seven

Elyus's POV:

PRESENT DAY
MUMBAI

"Come my way! Nach, mera hero. Get the evil away! Nach, mera hero." The girl in the middle, wearing a beautiful pink and gold dress sang out with a smile where at least a dozen of men stood behind her with shields and swords. "You came to save, Nach, mera hero. And now you're here, Nach, mera hero, oh."

She dashed to the side and the rest of the lights brightened, revealing the person in the middle turned around, revealing Kingo.

My eyes widen at the sight of the movie set structure behind him finally coming into view. "Oh wow, okay."

"Now you have come home. Give it all to me." Kingo walked towards the camera that was filming the whole thing in a confident stride as the rest of the women continued their routine behind the men. "You would risk it all, for the victory. Waiting for you, scarcely can I."

I drop my jaw, watching in amazement as Kingo moved along to the beat of the music, practically pouring his heart into the moves.

"Welcome." I hear someone greet me in Hindi which causes me to look to the side, seeing as a short middle-aged man approached us with an excited grin. "I am Karun Patel. Kingo's valet. It's truly an honor to be in the presence of the great Eternals."

My eyes widen and I look at the others, seeing their surprised expressions as well.

"Like the fire, like the sun." The woman sang again and I turn, watching as flower petals showered over the paired dancers. "You have risen, Mighty one."

The song finally stopped and Kingo broke his stares away from his partner in his arms. "Cut! Okay, everyone, that was good! But we could do ten percent better. That was beautiful. Very, very good." He announced, looking around the area until his eyes landed on us which curled his lips into a beaming smile. "My friends from college are here!" He strode towards us, pulling Ikaris into a hug first. "Hello, boss! Perfect timing! Welcome to the set of, Legend of Ikaris!"

I slowly nod in realization, recognizing his blue attire. That's why his costume seemed familiar.

"I'm playing you! You like the costume?" Kingo excitedly explained.

"We need to talk." Ikaris tried to speak up but Kingo's eyes fell on Karun.

"Tell the director I have some notes for him--"

"We need to talk to you in private." Sprite interrupted, subtly nodding her head to his valet.

"Oh, Karun, he's worked with me for 50 years. I trust him completely." Kingo waved his hand dismissively. "Actually, when we first met, he thought I was a vampire, and he tried to stake me through the heart."

"I have apologized so many times--"

"Not quite enough times. Very close, though. I'll let you know. Oh, I have to get ready for the next scene. Come to my tent, we'll talk there." He quickly talked, gesturing for us to follow him to the tents behind us. "You guys are gonna love the next scene. I come in on a wire 'cause, you know, I can't fly."

"Kingo, that sounds great but we came because--"

"Wait, are we getting back together?" Kingo interrupted, grabbing the eyeliner from his makeup kit.

"We need to talk--"

"I've been waiting for the day the world learns the true identity of the Shadow Warrior." Kingo whispered, cutting Sersi off again as he carefully applied the eyeliner under his eye.