The call

*ring ring*

The phone ringed until Adam picker up the phone.

"You've reached the Bythorne Paranormal Society, how may I help you?" Adam answered the person on the other side of the call.

"Hello? Um...may I schedule an appointment?" A woman's voice said on the other side.

"Of course, ma'am. Where's the location?" Adam asked the woman on the phone.

"My home. One- [BLEEEEEEEP]" the woman answered Adam.

"Okay, thank you. Would you mind giving me a brief description of what you've been experiencing?" Adam asked the woman.

"I've been hearing...things" the woman said.

"Like what ma'am?" Adam asked

"I still hear the meows of my old cat Johnny, but, the little guy passed away a few years ago..." the woman said.

"Ugh, really? A freaking cat Alternate?" Jonah said annoyed. "SHHHHHH" Adam shushed him.

"I don't think it's an Alternate, I just think his soul roams the house still. I want to make sure he finds peace in whatever realm he resides in.
Do you think you could help...guide him?" The woman asked.

"We can...certainly try ma'am. When would you like us to visit?" Adam asked the woman.

"As soon as possible, please. When's your next opening?" The woman pleaded.

"Well, we can do tonight if you want." Adam suggested.

"Can you do 3 nights? I'm away from home...on a business trip. I'm sure this will give you enough time to deal with him." The woman suggested aswell.

"Umm...well" Adam thought for a bit.

"How about $500 a night?" The woman said.

"OH HELL YEAH!" Jonah yelled.

"Alright. Sounds like a plan. Uh, we will help your cat, ma'am." Adam told the woman.

"Thank you so much! I appreciate it more than you can think!" The woman said with happiness in her voice.

"No problem, ma'am. It's just what we do." Adam said as the call ended.

They will start going there soon.