Breakfast

Hiya, I'm probably gonna make small chapter for now since like I can't think of too many stories right now and I don't just wanna leave y'all without even a small story

I wake up with a delicious smell lingering in the air. It makes my mouth water.

I stand up and follow the smell, it's coming from the kitchen. I walk in there and see Jonah cooking something. He noticed me and said: "morning Adam! Sit down the food is done soon"

I sit behind the table then and he puts a plate in front of me with a glass of orange juice. He had made bacon, eggs, pancakes and homemade orange juice. I'm amazed by all it and dig in. So deliciousssss.

He sits on the other side of the table and eats his food too. "This is very good!" I compliment the food. "Thanks, I made it for hours since it kept messing it up all the time" he says chuckling.

He isn't a good cook so him making something this good must have take all night for him. "Why did you even make this? We could have just went out for breakfast" I say.

"You deserve something after being in the hospital for a month and after the alternate luring us in the house" he says. "So there was no lady?" I ask him. He hums in response as he stuff his mouth with food.

"Next time when we get a call about an alternate, please promise me that you will listen to me" he said. "I'll try to promise" I say.

We talk the rest of the breakfast and when we were finished we went to take a walk in the park.