The investigation 2

Night 2
January 13, 2009
12.32AM

"How did you die?" I ask the ghost cat, or at least try. "Where are you from?" Simple questions to something that can't even talk. "What year are you born in?" "Are you lost?"

"Am I coming through?" Jonah asks. "Loud and clear" I ensure him. "OH MY GOD BEHIND YOU" he starts yelling. "Shut up." I tell him. He stays silent. "Do you seen anything on the cameras?" I ask him.

"OH MY GOD BEHIND YOU" he yells again. "Dude, cut it out" I tell him annoyed once again. He repeats himself. "Dude, seriously, stop." I tell him. He yet again repeats himself but yells 'BEHIND YOU' two times after repeating. "Dude, fucking quit!" I yell at him back.

"What the hell did I do?" He asks me. "Just forget about it..." I tell him.

Jonah's POV:

"Uh...what exactly are you seeing" I ask Adam. For an answer I get a distorted voice saying: "I've been watching you"

"Dude, that's not funny." I tell him. "I can see you" the distorted voice says once again. "That's not funny, are you alright?" I ask Adam.

IMG_030Guess this is where I hit the hay

IMG_030
Guess this is where I hit the hay. -Adam

I look through the cameras. I noticed that one of the cameras was down. "Hey, I have lost visuals on cam 3. You think you could check that out?" I ask Adam. After that the cameras is back up so I continue what I was doing.

After a while I came worried about Adam. He hadn't been back by now. I sent him a image asking where he was. When he didn't respond I sent another saying that i knew he had seen it, he looks at them 24/7. And then I sent him 2 more saying I'm hungry and just want us to be safe and back home already.

Soon I got a response from him. It was the locked door. But on the picture it was open and I could see the stairway down. He said that he hears the meowing and to call on the radio.

When we call there indeed is the meowing of the cat, but I don't care about it right now, all I care about is for us to be safe but because of Adam's stupidity we can't afford it.

"Did you just pick that up?" Adam asks me. I stay silent.....