Bang bang bang

Dave's POV:

Mark told me to practice shooting a gun. I have used a gun before but that was a long time ago, plus I don't think Mark knows I know how mostly use a gun.

He put some tin cans on stuff and gave me a gun that had bullets in it. He started to 'teach' me the basics and told me to give it a shot.

Adam's POV:

Me, Jonah and Cesar chatted as Mark teached Dave or as 'Uncle Lee' the basics of using a gun. Mark packed away from him telling him to give it a shot.

I started to aim and surprisingly shot every tin can down with one shot each. Mark's mouth flung open as Dave look at him with a smile.

Jonah got bored of that and went inside to play with Rex the dog. I followed him inside. He was making the dog spin around in circles with his chew toy and finally threw it to a wall which followed with the dog running at it and bringing it back to Jonah.

Jonah never really liked cats but really liked dogs, but for me it was the opposite, I liked cats a bit more then dogs, don't get me wrong or anything, I still like dogs but not as much as cats.

"Y'know, I just realized that we still didn't get the money wrong being there with an alternate" Jonah said. "We got out with our lives" I told him. "Yeahhh, But I'd have still liked to get the money for it" he said.

I took the chew toy from Rex and threw it outside. Immediately the dog started to run after it. He picked it up and sat there for us to go after him and play outside with him.

We follow Rex outside and pick up the chew toy and threw it farther, almost in the forest.

He starts to run after it but goes the path where Dave was still shooting.

BANG