Listen close

Jonah's POV:

Cesar took a weird black sport bag looking bag. "What is it?" I asked him. "Not important to you right now" he said giving me a lighter.

"Hold it with you, I need lighting to do but I can't do it alone so I need someone to do it instead of me" he said as he left me alone walking around the house.

I could feel something creeping up to me. I slowly turned around...

Adam's POV:

I shot the last alternate on my side. I then realize that Jonah and Cesar are not here.

Cesar came down stairs. "I put som- LOOK OUT ADAM" he yelled and I looked behind to get attacked my an alternate in the ribs.

I fall to the ground groaning in pain. Again there. Dave shot the alternate. "Where's Jonah?" I ask as I realize he isn't still here.

"I took him upstairs with me but I though he came with m-" he started but I cut him off by screaming: "YOU LEFT HIM ALONE UPSTAIRS?!"

I quickly stoop of ignoring the pain that rushed over my body and started to run upstairs. I saw Jonah fighting an alternate by hand since his gun had been dropped.

He was covered in scratches but it seemed he didn't care about them. I took out my gun and pointed it at the alternate shooting it.

Jonah looked at me and gave me a worried look because of my wound. "I'll be alright let's go back to the other this instant" I tell him starting to drag him downstairs again.

"Wait" he said. He took his gun and then we were set to go down to help the others.

"Mark, Adam, you should go sit instead, me, Dave and Jonah will fight them off" Cesar said. He gave Mark a weird black bag so it won't bother him while fighting.

Dave's POV:

I set Mark on the stairs, Adam joined him. He put his hand on his chest that was bleeding. As much as I heard was that he was attacked there the last time also.

I left him and Mark on the stairs and joined the fight with Cesar and Jonah.

The TV growled in anger. Thankfully Cesar had a plan to end this shit once and for all.