⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝒙𝒊𝒙. 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
━━ 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

     "I do," she heard Edmund pronounced with a smile as Reagan looked directly at his eyes. As soon as she heard those words, she let her sight wander around the church. There were all the persons she loved most: her mother and father with tears glistening in his eyes, Lucy clutching her signature handkerchief and holding her boyfriend's hand, Peter and Susan side-hugging each other with proud smiles on their faces, Professor Kirke, Eustace... but all of them knew there was someone missing. 

     Reagan could not help but think about Caspian and Reepicheep, whom she wished were there on one of the most important days of her life, especially when they had help shape her into the girl she became.

     "I do," she replied when her turn arrived, seeing Edmund lean in to kiss her as soon as the priest gave them permission. She would never get tired of the feeling of Edmund's lips on hers, it was something she had known ever since Edmund had kissed her for the first time back in the Dawn Treader, with all the stars above them. 

     She was so happy that she barely heard all the guests cheering, melting into the kiss instead. If she could, she would spend the rest of her days attached to Edmund's lips. At least, they were going to spend the rest of the days attached to one another.

     Who would have told that scared kid that had appeared in Narnia with no previous warning? Who would have told that little boy that felt inferior to everyone else because of his past choices? In the process of looking for a solution to all the Narnian problems, they had found an everlasting love. Aslan had warned them that they would find their way back to each other and it was clear to them now that they should have believed him from the very first moment. Even if he was not there then, they both knew that he was looking at them, one way or another, with a proud smile.