Virginity

"Your so fucking hot when you beg don't be too loud wouldnt wanna wake up anyone now would we" he smirks before ramming into me. I jolt as he enters me and I wince at the pain. "are you okay?" he asks "yea it just hurts a little" his eyebrows knit in confusion "have you ever done this before?" he asks "n-no" "y/n why didn't you tell me? This is a big deal" "because I wanted you to be the one to take it" "are you sure? We can stop if you want" "I'm sure" "okay". He leans down and kisses me to muffle any noises as he moves slowly. It hurts more than I thought it would but also considering his size how could it not hurt. He wraps my legs around his torso as he thrusts into me slowly. "Conrad can you maybe go a little faster?" "i don't think you could handle that" he teases. I've always been competitive and he's always been an ass trying to get under my skin. "Oh yea hit me with it" "yes ma'am " he says in a mocking tone. I smile but it fades and he speeds up. Oh my god it hurts. He thrusts into me and an unholy speed and the pain fades as quickly as it came. I start moaning clawing his back with my nails. "fuck" i say "you like that?" he smirks "y-yeah" I arch my back and he starts leaving hickeys all over my chest then moves back up to make out with me as he fucks me. "Oh my god connie" I moan "Thats right let me hear you" "harder connie" "roger that". At this point he's fucking me as hard and as fast as he can grabbing onto the headboard for support and i'm loving every minute of it. Even when he's railing the shit out of me he's still gentle caressing my face and body. "shit" Conrad groans "do you know how long i've wanted to fuck you? I see you in those short dresses and bikinis and just want to bend you over. God you have no idea the affect you have on me y/n" he says. I moan at his words as he continues to fuck me never slowing his pace as he speaks. "You make me crazy y/n". I gain a sudden confidence boost and speak up "I wanna be on top" I say and he instantly flips us over so I'm on top. He grabs my hips guiding me and once I find my rhythm were both moaning messes. "Fuck you feel so good" he says turning me on even more if that's even possible. I'm moaning uncontrollably and he takes his two fingers sticking them in my mouth for me to suck on to muffle my moans. He's holding hips tightly making sure to leave bruises for later still ramming into me. "Conrad!" "Thats right only I can make you fill like this. Your mine." I nod. "Say it say your mine" he says sternly "i'm yours all yours" "Good girl" he says says and i'm done for. "i'm gonna ..." "hold it" he says "I can't" "you can and you will" I'm trying really hard to hold it but he keeps moving my hips and fucking up into me and I can't anymore. "Conrad I can't hold it!" I say tears streaming down my face from overstimulation "cum for me" and I do I feel the knot in my stomach loosens and I see stars my body shakes violently and I cum all over his dick and fills his load shoot up into me making me moan. We come down from our high and he helps me off of him and lays me down right next to him. He gets up to get me a towel and cleans me up before getting back in to bed pulling me closer than ever. We fall asleep naked and I couldn't be happier.