Sexting

We lay in bed trying to catch our breath and slightly sweating from all the action. "That was the best sex we've EVER had!" Conrad says "agreed" .  "Hey can I ask you something?" I ask. " sure whats on your mind" " Do you think whatever we have will end once summer is over?" " No of course not why do you ask?" " I just I don't know usually long distance doesn't work and I'll understand if you can't do it" "Who said it was gonna be long distance?" "well I assumed with college we'd be so far apart" " Well that reminds me I forgot to tell you I'm going to Kingston" "What!Really?" "Yes I made a few phone calls and pulled a few strings" " oh my god connie thats amazing!!" I kiss him with excitement. " Y/n I never want to spend another day without you" " Then don't" I smile. We kiss and one we pull apart he smiles and says "For you I will do anything you are the one I love" "I love you too connie". Knowing that me and Conrad will be attending the same college makes my heart happy. I love him so much and couldn't imagine my life without him. It's crazy to me how quickly life can change courses. Conrad makes life better. Conrad leaves and heads to bed while I lay still in my bed. I was having trouble falling asleep so I reached into my nightstand and pulled out my vibrator. I turn it on and start pleasuring myself. It felt so good and I didn't realize how loud I was being until I hear a notification on my phone. Its Conrad.

Connie: Having fun?

My heart skips a beat slightly embarrassed I text back hoping I can play it off.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Connie: These wall are thinner than you think y/n.

Y/n: Shouldn't you be asleep?

Connie: Shouldn't you? You know besides touching yourself without my permission.

Y/n: Couldn't help it.

Connie: Show me.

Y/n: What?

Connie: Show me how you fuck yourself.

I blush embarrassed and have never done this before I hesitate

Y/n: Beg for it.

Connie: Please baby I need to see you.

I get a boost of confidence and record myself.

Y/n: Attachment:1 video

Connie: Fuck. You're so hot.

Y/n: Do you like that daddy?

Connie: Yeah baby I love it and that name. Say it again.

Y/n: It feels so good daddy.

Connie.: Shit baby you're turning me on.

Y/n: Show me.

Connie: Attachment: 1 video

Y/n: Mmm I like that daddy.

Connie: God you're so dirty.

Y/n: Attachment: 1 image

Connie: Your tits are so hot I wanna suck them.

Y/n: I'd like that daddy.

Connie: I wanna fuck you so hard and leave hickeys everywhere so everyone knows your mine.

Y/n: So do it.

Connie: We have the house all to ourselves tomorrow you better be ready. I'm gonna fuck you on every surface of this damn house. I'm gonna have you screaming my name and cumming all over me.

Y/n: Can't wait daddy.

Connie: Good girl. Now sleep tight we've got a long day ahead of us.