Dessert

"Since you made dinner how about I give you dessert" Conrad says smirking and my breath hitches."Would you like that?" he teases "yes". That's all he needs before smashing his lips into mine picking me up as we make out. He carries me up to his room laying me down on the bed. Fuck this man is so hot. He pulls off his shirt revealing his muscle's and perfectly toned body. He crawls up to me kissing my neck and lips. He pulls my shirt up over my head and goes to pull my shorts down. "No panties huh?" I smirk looking at him as he unbuckles his belt and lets his pants fall off. "Wait I wanna give you something first" I say getting up and he looks at me eyebrows furrowed. He sits on the edge of the bed watching to see what i'm gonna do as I kneel in front of him. "Y/n you don't have to do that" "I want to you've given me more than I can thank you for it's my turn to give back" "Okay do you need help" I shake my head no and he prepared himself. I grab his dick making him shiver and start pumping him nice and slow. This make his mouth fall agape and he throws his head back. "Shit" he says breathlessly. I start pumping faster and faster making him moan. Conrad moaning is so fucking hot. I get a confidence boost and decide to put him in my mouth. I kitty lick the tip teasing him and he gets impatient "please baby I need it". I place him in my mouth and start bobbing my head and his hands tangle in my hair. "Good girl" I look at him through my lashes and he stares at me in awe. "You look so beautiful like this" he says and I take more of him in my mouth until he hits the back of my throat making me gag. "Fuck y/n" I continue sucking him off and feel his dick jolt in my mouth indicating he's close. "Y/n i'm gonna cum" he says turning me on. I start bobbing my head even faster letting my teeth slightly graze over his dick making him groan. He tries pushing my head away but I keep going wanting to taste him. "Y/n no" he says releasing in my mouth and I swallow his load. He tastes oddly sweet. I pull away looking at him panting coming down from his high. "Y/n.. Where did you learn to do that" I shrug and he smiles. "Come here" he says and I stand up he pulls me into a kiss tasting himself. "Mm" he groans "You know I love you right" he says "yes" "Good because I'm about to fuck you like I don't". Im fucking dripping. Conrad grabs me and slams me onto the bed holding my hands above my head. "Be a good girl and keep the noise down yeah?" I nod and he enters me with one quick motion stretching me out. I close my eyes overwhelmed from the pleasure but he stops and I open my eyes " Eyes on me or i'll stop" I keep my eyes on him as he continues to rail the fuck out of me. His hands roam my body ever so often and small noises leave my lips as he pounds into me. Conrad throws his head back moaning and I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him in deeper making him grunt. My nails claw into his back making it bleed. Conrad takes one hand pressing down on my stomach making it impossible not to scream. A loud moan escapes my lips but he doesn't notice he's too busy fucking me. "Fuck you feel so good" he growls and i'm unable to respond due to the pleasure. I close my eyes for a brief moment before I feel Conrads large hand wrap around my throat squeezing firmly. "What did I tell you? hm?" "i-im sorry" "oh you're gonna be" and he pulls out making me whimper. "On all fours now!" I do as Im told and feel him come up behind me. "Count" and he smacks my ass making me moan. "o-one" *smack* "t-two" *smack* "th-ree" "good girl your doing so good for me" he rubs my ass where it stings soothing it slightly. I always thought this kinda thing was weird but with Conrad i'd do anything. "Connie please" i beg "Remember our safe word" "mhm" "okay" and he rams back into making me grip the sheets for support. He's absolutely destroying my insides and i'm loving it. Dominant Conrad is so fucking hot. He grips my hips helping him get a better angle and I yelp. "Found it" he says knowing he'd found my g-spot. He continued to repeatedly hit my g-spot with every stroke making me lose it. My brain is clouded and i'm in euphoria. I'm moaning like crazy which turns him on even more making him thrust into me at an unholy speed. He's fucking me as hard and as fast as he can and this is the best sex we've ever had. He removes one hand from my waist bringing it down to rub my clit incredibly fast making me jolt but then start grinding on his fingers. Everything felt so fucking good. "Conrad i'm gonna-" " let go" and I do my body shakes as I orgasm and I feel Conrad finish inside me. He grabs onto my hips for support as he comes down from his high. He pulls out and we both fall onto the bed. I get up to go pee to prevent any sort of infection and as I stand up our juices mix flowing down my leg. Conrad is entranced by this "Fuck" he says. "That is the hottest thing i've ever seen". I go pee and come back to Conrad laying on my bed. "I didn't know you had a tattoo" he says smirking. I blush beyond embarrassed and punch his arm playfully.