Home alone

The next morning I wake up to the smell of bacon. I get dressed for the day and head downstairs to see Conrad shirtless cooking breakfast. "Something smells good" I say smiling "Good morning sleepy head" he says wrapping his arms around me in a sweet embrace. "Sleep good?" he asks smirking "yes" I say blushing. "Good, hungry?" "Starving" "Eat up" he says handing me a plate. "Whats all this for?" I ask "What? I cant make breakfast for my girl?" I melt. He called me his girl ugh I love him so much. "No complaints from me" I say "great eat up" he says. We eat breakfast and I decide to take a quick shower. Once I'm out the shower I get a text.

Connie: Are you dressed?

Y/N: No, why?

Connie: Be right there.

I smile to myself knowing what he wants. Then I hear a knock at my door. Conrad walks in holding a rather large box. "What's that?" I asked concerned still having a towel wrapped around me. "You'll see" he says smirking. He places the box on my bed and opens it. I'm shocked when I see what's in it. In the box there is a gag, restraints, a dildo, a vibrator, an anal plug, a blind fold, a box of condoms, whipped cream, lube, and handcuffs. I stand there in shock and he notices. "What are you thinking?" he asks hopefully "Where did you get this stuff?" I ask "That's not important, I mean what are you thinking? Anything peak your interest?" "I've never done anal or anything like this" I say "I know baby thats why I want to try it with you" he says in his sexy tone. "So what do you say?" "Okay lets do it" I say excitedly. "Great! First your gonna need to lose the towel" he says coming closer to me and removing it from my damp body. I get nervous and try to cover up feeling completely vulnerable as he is still dressed. "What's wrong?" he asks concerned " Nothing I just feel exposed thats all" "There's no better sight than you with nothing on babe you have nothing to worry about" I smile "Okay come here" I say bringing him closer to me. My breath spikes when I catch the scent he smells of cologne the salt from the summer air. He sees my flustered and smiles "don't be scared I got you, you're safe" "I'm not scared" I say in a competitive tone "whatever you say" he says chuckling. "Ready?" he asks in that seductive voice turning me "Very" I say seductively. "I need you to trust me" He says "I do" I say back "good" he says reaching into the box "remember our safe word?" "yes" I say now getting eager as a pool forms in my lower half. He grabs a blindfold and puts in on me walking me to the bed. I fall on to the matress waiting for his touch. I hear him grab something else from the box and he says "Put your hands out" I obliged and he cuffs my hands in place. Then he grabs the lube I hear the cap pop open and he puts some on his hand. Next thing I now I feel him spreading open my legs and I hear his pants drop to the floor. I'm nervous and excited at the same time waiting for whats to come. "Tell me if anything is too much okay" he says "okay". He starts pumping himself and grounds at the feeling. I pant turned on. I feel him slip into me "oh my god" I say surprised but I welcome the feeling. "Good girl" he says making me wetter than ever before. He pumps in and out me slowly as if to tease me. I can't take anymore and say "Conrad please" "please what baby?" he says making me say it " Go faster" "so demanding he says. He picks up the pace and i'm a mess I can't see him or touch him which turns me on so much more. He stops and grabs something else from the box. I cant quite tell what it is until I feel him putting the clamps on my nipples and I moan. "You like that?" he asks "y-yes" I stutter "good, I want to try something" he says flipping me over and putting restraints on my legs forcing them wide open. He grabs something else and I know exactly what it is when he turns it on its a vibrator. He places the vibrator on my clit applying pressure and I moan loud. "F-fuck" I mutter "your doing so good for me" he says i'm a moaning mess. He continues this for a bit and I feel my climax approaching. "Con-" he noticed and pulls it away. "what the fuck" "you cum when I say you do" fuck that was hot. He puts the vibrator back on me but turns it all the way up I can't take it. I'm screaming and moaning as he slips two fingers into me pumping slowly. I'm in paradise of pleasure. I feel my orgasm coming again but I need it so bad I decide not to tell him. I cum with a loud moan. *smack* he spanks me "Your gonna regret that" he says slamming his dick into my ass. It hurts a lot and he keeps going moaning like crazy which makes me moan. The pain starts to fade away and I love the feeling of his dick in my ass. "Oh my god" I say breathily tears streaming down my face from the overstimulation. He grabs the vibrator one again and flips it on and this time he places it inside of me. "Conrad!!" I scream he's still fucking my ass. This all feels so dirty but amazing at the same time. I've never done anything like this before but i'm glad it's with Conrad. "Fuck y/n you feel so fucking good" he moans still fucking me. "Connie i'm gonna cum" i manage. "Not yet" "please" i say my voice betraying me "wait" he says sternly. He goes faster and faster and I scream "I can't" "shut up and take this dick" he says omg so hot. "This pussy belong to me" I moan "say it" he says "its your connie all yours" "good girl cum for me" and just like the the knot in my stomach snaps and we both climax. I see stars and soon come down from my high. He pulls out of me panting and flips me over taking my restraints off. He takes the clamps and blind fold off to see my tear stained face. "Look at you such a mess" he says smiling I try to respond but can't form the words. He grabs me a towel and cleans me up before picking my bare body up i'm shaking like crazy from the orgasms. "wow" I say "yeah?" "i've never done that before" "did you like it?" "yes" I say shyly. "Such a whore for me huh?" I blush. "im tired" I say "well im not done with you yet" he says smirking.