Makeup sex

As soon as the door shuts he pushes me against it his body towering over mine. He attacks my neck with soft kisses and I throw my head back against the door moaning. "I'm gonna show you how sorry I am y/n" "please" I beg. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom and sets me down on the counter. He pulls his shirt off and turns the water on then moving back over to me to make out with me. I feel so dirty doing this especially after everything thats happened but I can't help it. No matter what he does I always get drawn back in. He pulls my shirt over my head and stares at my chest trapped in a lace bra. "Fuck" "like what you see?" I tease. "How could I not you're r fucking hot" I blush. "Says you" I say smirking. He unclips my bra and pulls down his pants. He then takes off my shorts and underwear at once. Then I pull down his boxers. He lifts me up off the counter so I'm now standing in front of him. He's a lot taller than me so I only come up to his chest. I have to stand on my tiptoes to kiss him as he leans down slightly. He pulls me close as our lips part and grabs the back of my thighs. "Jump" and I do he carries me to the shower kissing me and my chest and neck. Conrad makes me feel things no one else ever has. When I look him My knees get weak, I stutter, my face burns up, and I get wetter than the ocean. As he's holding me he pushes me up against a wall making out with me. "You ready?" he asks in between kisses "mhm" I nod "we've been through this y/n I won't do anything unless you tell me to" "Yes Conrad i'm ready" I roll my eyes. "Someone's sassy today" he mocks before lining himself up and entering me. As were making out the shower water is falling on our faces making everything slippery and it felt fucking amazing. He keeps kissing me and whispering nasty things in my ear turning me on so much more. "You like that? huh? you like when I fuck you like this" "oh my god" i moan scratching my nails into his back as he's fucking up into me. Sliding in and out so easily due to the water. His big muscle's holding me up with one arm and the other reaches down to rub figure eights on my clit and I loose it. Im moaning like crazy and he is too. Hearing him moan is the hottest thing i've ever heard. "Conrad!" I scream. "Thats right scream my name" he growls. "Fuck!" "Y/n you feel so good" he moans in my ear still rubbing my clit. I feel my orgasm approaching and I'm overwhelmed. "Connie i'm gonna cum" "hold on just a little bit longer. Can you do that for me?" I nod and he keeps fucking into me chasing his own orgasm. "Okay go ahead" and we both release after we come back to our senses he put me down. "Do you think you can go another round?" I'm so fucking horny I could fuck him all night. "yes" "okay" "do you trust me?" "yes" "okay close your eyes" I do just that and I hear him grab something. After a few moment I hear him come up behind me holding my hip and then I feel it. It was a strong sensation on my clit and it felt so good. I open my eyes and see him holding a shower head over my clit. It was a really strong feeling I was a mess leaning on him for support. I'm moaning but then he turns it all the way up and I can't even hold myself up my legs and shaking so bad. "Good girl. Your doing so good for me" hearing this makes my body hot. "mmm" "thats right let me hear you" "Shit.." "Does that feel good?" "y-yes" "Conrad i'm gonna cum again" I say and he turns off the shower head. "What the fuck" I say feeling my high disappear. "You don't cum unless I say so. I roll my eyes frustrated. He grabs my chin roughly and says "roll your eyes at me again and i'll make u wish you hadn't" "is that a promise" i say seductively as I roll my eyes again. "you asked for it" he says before spinning me around and slamming into me hard. I have no time to adjust to him as he keeps ramming into me. It feels good and is so intense which I'm not used to. He keeps hitting my g-spot with every thrust making me moan loudly. He grabs my throat restricting some air flow making it hard for me to breath. He takes his other hand holding my hip tightly to keep me in place making sure to leave marks. All this combined is all very new to me, who new the boy i've known since I was a baby was this kinky. At this point we've been fucking for about 30 minutes and I'm getting kinda tired. He's ramming into me and it starts to hurt. "Conrad" I try to say but can barely speak from all the pressure he's putting on my throat. Tears well up in my eyes from the overstimulation and I can feel myself about to cum. "Are you gonna cum y/n?" he tease "Conrad!" I yell "go ahead you've earned it" I cum so hard and by the time I finished Conrad is shooting his load into me which is painful due to the overstimulation. He finishes and pulls out of me lets go of me and I almost fall but he catches me. "You alright?" "mhm" I manage. "I didn't hurt you did I?" "Only a little" "Oh my god y/n I'm so sorry I thought you were enjoying it" " I was at first then it got painful" "Why didn't you tell me" "I tried" "I'm so sorry. How can I make it up to you" he says kissing my shoulders still holding me up. "It's okay connie I kinda liked the pain" "from now on we have a code word, okay?" "okay" I smile to myself thinking about the next time. "How about pineapple?" he asks "I like that" I smile weakly. "Come here" he says getting some shampoo in his hands and washing my hair. He massaged my scalp which was incredible might I add then he moves on to washing my body careful around my sore area. Then he sits me down on the seat in the shower while he washed himself. I can't help but stare he's so beautiful. "You know its rude to stare" "I-Im sorry" I say feeling embarrassed he chuckles "It's okay to look i'm just teasing". He shuts off the water picking my bare body up and carrying me out of the shower and placing me on the counter. He grabs some towels out of the cupboard and wrap one around his waist then wrapping one around me. "Feel better?" "Yea thanks" I say.