Chapter 12 - Self Control

Toni
She thought I was dumb. I saw her the whole time in the car and it was confirmed when she got out of the car. There was a big wet spot. Good thing she was wearing black. I rubbed her ass as we walked to the front door. I leaned down to her ear. "I saw you. That pussy purring ain't it?" She moaned. "I got you, baby."

"What do you mean?" She was about to ring the doorbell but I snatched her up and pushed against the side of the house. I lifted her skirt and moved her panties to the side. Slowly rubbing her, I whispered in her ear.

"I know how you feeling, baby. You want me to fuck this pretty little pussy up, huh?"

"Mmmm yes."

"I know you do but you got to be a good girl. Because daddy doesn't reward bad behavior."

"Okay."

"Uhh Uhh. You know better. Do you understand what daddy told you?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good." I kissed her and sat her back down. She fixed her skirt before ringing the doorbell. Not long after, the door opened.

"Dunk!" It was Jackie Jackson! Right in front of me. Oh shit. Don't freak out. Don't freak out.

"Hey, Jackie." Janet hugged him and he spun her around. "How was Vegas?"

"It was great."

"Good, this is Toni. My girlfriend." I was stuck.

"Hello, Toni. I'm Jackie." He held his hand out. I looked down at it. Stay calm.

"Nice to meet you." Here I was 7 inches taller than this man and I was freaking out.

"Okay, Jackie, you introduce Toni to the family. I have to use the restroom." I squinted. Janet walked off towards the restroom.

"Come on, I'll introduce you."

"You know. I'll wait for Janet. She still has a little pain in her leg."

"Okay. The family room is straight down that way."

"Gotcha." He walked away towards the family room and I went by the bathroom door. As I approached it, I heard moaning and buzzing. She had a vibrator? How'd she sneak that past me?

"Yes! Fuck! Shit!" Damn. That sounded sexy as fuck.
"Oh Toni. Fuck me! Ahhh!" It's a good thing the family room was far away because they would definitely hear her. "Oh shit!" Her tone got higher. She was close. If only I could see. That's when I noticed the bathroom door was cracked. Damn she was really in a rush.

I pushed the door a little and saw her laying on a small bench with her legs spread wide open. There it was. That pretty pink pussy of hers. She was fucking herself. Where did she get a fucking dildo? "Fuck!" She threw her head back as her pussy throbbed and her legs shook. That's my girl.

I closed the door and waited a few feet away. A couple minutes later, I heard water running. It cut off and then she walked out. When she saw me, she blushed. "It's okay, baby girl. But next time I catch you playing without my permission, you're in trouble."

"Yes, daddy." I kissed her and we headed to her family. When we got in there, they got excited. A light skinned woman who towered over Janet came up to her.

"Dunk! It's so good to see you doing better." She hugged her then she looked at me. "And you must be Toni."

"Yes, I a..." she pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you for taking such great care of our sister."

"No problem." She pulled away. Janet took my hand and introduced me to everyone.